IGNORED

Your Friend The Exec

neglectoru

The APh tech doc "Your Friend The Exec" used to be available on intellivision.us, but, sadly, seems to no longer be there.

Does anyone have a scan of this important historic document?

On a related note, on Intellivisionaries episode 7, David Rolfe indicated that he'd make the original source code / listing for the Exec available. Did this ever happen?

The APh tech doc "Your Friend The Exec" used to be available on intellivision.us, but, sadly, seems to no longer be there.

Does anyone have a scan of this important historic document?

On a related note, on Intellivisionaries episode 7, David Rolfe indicated that he'd make the original source code / listing for the Exec available. Did this ever happen?

I have something much better: a word-processed version, fully transcribed from the scanned document, which includes all charts, tables, and formatting intact.

I did this without permission for my own education. I don't wish to publish it publicly until the copyright owner decides to release it, but I can send you a copy if you'd like. Just send me a PM.

dZ.

• Like 1