IGNORED

JagZombies

WAVE 1 GAMES

post-45896-0-95362400-1513927164_thumb.png

Here is a mock up of a new level of the game I'm working out. The tornado in the background will be fully animated and moving in the background. The creepy clouds will also be moving. Eventually halfway through the level the tornado will crash into the barn sending barn debris flying into the screen. you will need to shoot them to avoid taking damage. The same thing will happen with the cows. Once they become air born they will also fly towards the screen and you will need to shoot them to avoid getting hit. (Minter look away!) As all of these events are taking place zombies will still be approaching the screen that you will need to shoot.

I'm posting the image of the mock up level to see thoughts on this particular level idea. Is it too much? does it get too far away from the zombie theme? Should there be farmer and farmer daughter zombies as well here?

As a bonus here is what inspired me to do this for JagZombies, it is a storm level from my very abstract game Retropia 2 for the PC. (which is probably canceled now) In the level several tornadoes are tearing up the playfield and you must shoot giant lips, pterodactyls, flying cows and barn debris.

I'm not sure if I want to go with this level idea, I just thought it could be interesting and I would really like some thoughts on this idea. It would introduce other hazards besides the zombies, I just fear that it may be a bit too much for some people.

Yeah that would work but I'm not sure if that's exactly what he means. I think he means the barn picture itself isn't really blending in with the field like it's a part of the scene.

Like somebody cut and pasted a picture of a barn from a magazine and put it in a scene it doesn't belong. Yes I see that now. Will have to try something different with this one.

I'm posting the image of the mock up level to see thoughts on this particular level idea.

You're posting it because it gives you an excuse to post yet another image/video in this thread. Your pattern of behavior is very consistent and clear to anyone who's seen more than a few of your posts.

If you want mindless replies of "Wow, looks great!" then keep spamming Jaguar Sector III on Facebook as often as you can get away with like you've been doing.

If you want to impress the people here then you need to do the difficult thing and shut up, spend the time you would've spent thinking about/writing these posts instead working on the things people have suggested, and release a bug-free game that's fun to play. You have all these people writing these long posts with great advice that's clear and specific and instead you argue with them, pretend to understand when you have no other option and move on as fast as possible so you can get back to posting another picture and reading another positive reply. Somehow it doesn't matter that only 10% of them are positive , just keep drowning out the other voices and repeating the same behaviors.

People love a good redemption story, they want to see others overcome their problems - that's why you're getting comments like "Not that you're going to listen, [...] but have to say it anyway" people want to think that their expectations of you are wrong and that this time the things they're saying are going to get you to realize what you need to do. You seem to have written everyone here off as if no matter what you do they'll never be happy, their expectations are unreasonable... No. Their expectations are very simple and easy for you to achieve. Wouldn't you like there to be more than one positive comment per page?

Edited by Buffalo Biff Burgertime
  • Like 11

Yeah that would work but I'm not sure if that's exactly what he means. I think he means the barn picture itself isn't really blending in with the field like it's a part of the scene.

Yeah that's exactly what I mean, it's ok as a placeholder but it's like a real bad Photoshop.

There's bound to be a good quality royalty free photo out there of this sort of scene that can be edited to allow you to lift the barn and allow the tornado to pass behind it.

You're posting it because it gives you an excuse to post yet another image/video in this thread. Your pattern of behavior is very consistent and clear to anyone who's seen more than a few of your posts.If you want mindless replies of "Wow, looks great!" then keep spamming Jaguar Sector III on Facebook as often as you can get away with like you've been doing.If you want to impress the people here then you need to do the difficult thing and shut up, spend the time you would've spent thinking about/writing these posts instead working on the things people have suggested, and release a bug-free game that's fun to play. You have all these people writing these long posts with great advice that's clear and specific and instead you argue with them, pretend to understand when you have no other option and move on as fast as possible so you can get back to posting another picture and reading another positive reply. Somehow it doesn't matter that only 10% of them are positive , just keep drowning out the other voices and repeating the same behaviors.People love a good redemption story, they want to see others overcome their problems - that's why you're getting comments like "Not that you're going to listen, [...] but have to say it anyway" people want to think that their expectations of you are wrong and that this time the things they're saying are going to get you to realize what you need to do. You seem to have written everyone here off as if no matter what you do they'll never be happy, their expectations are unreasonable... No. Their expectations are very simple and easy for you to achieve. Wouldn't you like there to be more than one positive comment per page?

Pure insanity. Every last word.

My pattern of behavior.... An excuse to post an image/video....

Dude... Gtfo.

I don't need an excuse to post an image or a video. Like what is actually wrong with you? I tried reading your comment again to see if I could actually make some kind of sense out of it but its 100% PURE HORSE SHIT MODE. I can't tell if you seriously think you have some kind of point or you are just trying to get some sort of reaction out of me. Redemption story? Admitting their problems? Holy shit! You are on crack.

You have inspired me! To add a chicken to the farm scene! Because I see now there is always room for a cock.

This patern of behavior is ridiculous! Hes over here posting images and videos! Only 10% of the people commenting are saying good job....

I AM ROLLING OVER HERE LAUGHING!!!

I would say you must be a bot but your identity was a dead give away when you said "allowed to spam on facebook groups"

Sauron tell your buddy to stop drinking before posting comments. And for god sakes chabge that profile pic you been at a barbeque all year LOL

My pattern of behavior....

I know you won't listen to this, as it's been proven you don't learn and has been pointed out (http://atariage.com/forums/topic/261515-frogz-64-atari-jaguar-game/page-11?do=findComment&comment=3852110) multiple times. You are doing the same things you've done in the past. Re-read this thread and look at the reaction after you posted the overlay for a game that is in very early stages. Even Sauron, who I find to be very unbiased, commented that you are rushing things. You design box art before games are anywhere near complete. You have carts made before any real play testing is done. You then sell those carts to unsuspecting people instead of doing the right thing. You ask for help and admit you don't want to read documentation. You tell us you won't post videos on the regular and then do exactly the opposite. When any of these things are pointed out you get angry and play the victim card. Both your Frogz and Fast Food threads were locked. Don't you think there's a pattern here? To any of this? I don't think you do. You're forever the innocent victim. Look at your profile:

Currently working on:

JagZombies

NEON CENTIPEDEZ & SPYDER WEBZ 64 Multi Cart (ATARI JAGUAR)

FAST FOOD 64 2CND HELPINGS (ATARI JAGUAR)

Ms Pak Lady (Atari Jaguar)

SAUCER WARS (ATARI JAGUAR)

Virtual Jaguar Loader (front end for VJ emulator )

RETROPIA 2 (PC Game)

T-REX SOCCER (PC AND ATARI JAGUAR)

You're really developing ALL of those games right now? Or do you just want it to seem like you are? You seem to be focused more on the attention than producing a fun product that people will enjoy playing. And to top it off, you continually shit on people like CJ and his work.

Nope, no patterns here.

• Like 7

I know you won't listen to this, as it's been proven you don't learn and has been pointed out (http://atariage.com/forums/topic/261515-frogz-64-atari-jaguar-game/page-11?do=findComment&comment=3852110) multiple times. You are doing the same things you've done in the past. Re-read this thread and look at the reaction after you posted the overlay for a game that is in very early stages. Even Sauron, who I find to be very unbiased, commented that you are rushing things. You design box art before games are anywhere near complete. You have carts made before any real play testing is done. You then sell those carts to unsuspecting people instead of doing the right thing. You ask for help and admit you don't want to read documentation. You tell us you won't post videos on the regular and then do exactly the opposite. When any of these things are pointed out you get angry and play the victim card. Both your Frogz and Fast Food threads were locked. Don't you think there's a pattern here? To any of this? I don't think you do. You're forever the innocent victim. Look at your profile: Currently working on:[/size]JagZombies[/size]NEON CENTIPEDEZ & SPYDER WEBZ 64 Multi Cart (ATARI JAGUAR)[/size]FAST FOOD 64 2CND HELPINGS (ATARI JAGUAR)[/size]Ms Pak Lady (Atari Jaguar)[/size]SAUCER WARS (ATARI JAGUAR)[/size]Virtual Jaguar Loader (front end for VJ emulator )[/size]RETROPIA 2 (PC Game)[/size]T-REX SOCCER (PC AND ATARI JAGUAR)[/size] You're really developing ALL of those games right now? Or do you just want it to seem like you are? You seem to be focused more on the attention than producing a fun product that people will enjoy playing. And to top it off, you continually shit on people like CJ and his work. [/size] Nope, no patterns here.[/size]

Sadman, I posted a pic and a video of a god damn barn. I asked if folks thought it would be a good idea for a fun level. Dont start distorting reality and playing the "Im trying to give you advice but you just want attention" card

Sadman. Can I call you Sadman? I didnt realize that by me saying I wouldnt post updates as often I needed your permission to post a pic and ask a question.

Its not about any of that horse shit you just wrote. You are an internet troll. You see the pattern here?

And I never once shit on CJ or his work. Thats nonsense. Oh but he has shit on mine at every opportunity he could get.

Will this game have that cool feature we saw in switchblade where you put your score in and you get to just stay there? You know hang out on a high score screen. Just chilling. Because that was just boss man. AWESOME feature.

• Like 7

When you can't respond to facts, resort to personal attacks.

Tell me, what of what I wrote is "horse shit?" What did I post that is inaccurate?

You are just repeating crap you always repeat and its not relevant to the current topic. I posted a barn pic and video. You got pissy because I did that and quoted me saying I wouldnt update with videos or pics. Like I need your permission to present an idea and ask for feedback in my own thread. Then you start saying all this other junk about FF64 and Frogz. The you drag CJ and his works into it. Your facts are also horse shit. Everyone who bought my games enjoyed them and gave me good feedback so get over it. Sadman, what have you contributed to the Jaguar community? What one thing? Can you please share that with me? Are you still working on it over there?