IGNORED

JagZombies

WAVE 1 GAMES

Then that Australian guy will pop up making some snide ass remarks about how he is Jaguar and I owe him everything and he always tried to help (LIES)

Here's the LIES, Jeffrey.

post-11520-0-97166700-1515014790_thumb.png

After this conversation you then proceeded to re-skin the example and start monetizing it. It's not lies, the help stopped right at the point you became parasite.

As for Vladr, lol. Maybe it's better to be 'sub 8-bit' than 'sub never-finish-fuck-all'

• Like 4

Here's the LIES, Jeffrey.

attachicon.gifjeffbollocks.png

After this conversation you then proceeded to re-skin the example and start monetizing it. It's not lies, the help stopped RIGHT AT THE POINT YOU BECAME A COCKMONGER.

As for Vladr, lol. Maybe it's better to be 'sub 8-bit' than 'sub never-finish-fuck-all'

You left out the part where I completely scrapped that and rebuilt Frogz 64 using the FF64 template due the drama...... How convenient.

Whats a cockmonger? lol

You left out the part where I completely scrapped that and rebuilt Frogz 64 using the FF64 template due the drama...... How convenient.

That OK, you left out the part where you said "Oh, yes, you did try to help me before I tried to monetize an example and then went on a posting spree in other forums and on facebook insulting AtariAge and its members, and the person who's engine I'm using".....

You rebuilt it "due to the Drama" - so, if nothing had been said you'd have been fine selling the reskinned demo?

• Like 2

Hmmm?

That was only a few hours ago.

Sure. Here's a fictional example of constructive criticism:

And here's a fictional example of trolling:

Quoting to preserve against editing.

ok

Well, to be fair to him, you unfortunately cannot expect him to fully understand your emotional reaction. I mean, physiologically, it's impossible.

Scientific observations over last decade have confirmed that these individuals's reward centers in brain light up under FMRI only if they hurt/screw over somebody.

Make no mistake. Society exposure taught them how to fake all common emotions. So they merely appear "normal". They are excellent "players" and can spin incredible shit at age of 4.

But you can't fool FMRI scanner. If the brain center does not light up, there is no activity, hence all the words are just fake.

Also, the Hollywood has distorted the words "sociopathic/psychopatic" into something very violent and statistically sub-marginal. Psychopatic in psychiatry means something very different than in Hollywood and is not a measure of violence. I made the same mistake, as up until recently I was ignorant and unaware...

That OK, you left out the part where you said "Oh, yes, you did try to help me before I tried to monetize an example and then went on a posting spree in other forums and on facebook insulting AtariAge and its members, and the person who's engine I'm using".....

You rebuilt it "due to the Drama" - so, if nothing had been said you'd have been fine selling the reskinned demo?

I haven't insulted any members of AA outside of AA. You are confusing me with RAMR. He is in South America, I'm in North America, silly. As I said before there are a lot of great folks here. But there are also a few cockmongers.... that word is just the best.

Anyway who have I talked about in other groups?

Well, to be fair to him, you unfortunately cannot expect him to fully understand your emotional reaction. I mean, physiologically, it's impossible.

Scientific observations over last decade have confirmed that these individuals's reward centers in brain light up under FMRI only if they hurt/screw over somebody.

Make no mistake. Society exposure taught them how to fake all common emotions. So they merely appear "normal". They are excellent "players" and can spin incredible shit at age of 4.

But you can't fool FMRI scanner. If the brain center does not light up, there is no activity, hence all the words are just fake.

Also, the Hollywood has distorted the words "sociopathic/psychopatic" into something very violent and statistically sub-marginal. Psychopatic in psychiatry means something very different than in Hollywood and is not a measure of violence. I made the same mistake, as up until recently I was ignorant and unaware...

So, when can we expect a groundbreaking PhD thesis in clinical psychology from you? Shouldn't take you more than a weekend or two, should it? Edited by Zerosquare

So, when can we expect a groundbreaking PhD thesis in clinical psychology from you? Shouldn't take you more than a weekend or two, should it?

Thank you, but I don't need another phd ;)

For me, it's important, that in real life, I can distinguish - on real people - who is sociopath, psychopath or even Malignant Narcissist (those fuc*ers are pure evil)

It's a great life skill - It really should be taught at school. It helps with filtering out inconsequential sub-humanoids, or if you MUST deal with them (boss at work, close family member, etc..) understanding their mental disability and why they are fuc*ed up the way they are.

I really wish I read those books 2 decades ago...

Sorry guys not playing your pity victim card game any longer.

This reads like 'oh crap I can't make this work. Let's cause drama and get the thread locked so I can blame someone else'

Have fun, guys.

You are confused. He has a full jaguar game released already. Of course, he dared to stick to his vision and didn't implement the abhorrent nonsensical shitpile recommended by your camp, so EVERYBODY jumped on the "Let's-All_Merrily-Shit-On-Jeffrey" bandwaggon.

So, no this is not the case of "can't get this to work". But, feel free to post 10 more times otherwise (as usual).

Having read those psychology books, I had no choice but to recommended Jeffrey (just called him over phone) to instantly abandon this project. It's ultimately only his decision, when (and if) to reopen it, but I can't, in good conscience, recommend him to continue this now.

So, community - rejoice ! (AA:Jeffrey) = (1:0) :thumbsup:

I know its ideal for everything to be 8 bit signed, but even when I do that almost every MOD file for example I load with the U235 player has some sort of issue. Often its clicking but it can be other issues too such as missing samples from the mod file. Zeroplayer seems to have the same clicking issues with regular sounds and then weird overall slowdown.

With the gecko project I will try and limit the sounds as much as possible and see if that will work out better and everything will be 8 bit signed although I dont understand why unsigned wouldnt work

If you are getting clicking in both players then it's going to be the sample you are using. As a stab in the dark have you saved them as 8bit WAV files from a sample editor? If so that's quite likely your problem, as a WAV sample includes a header which isn't part of the sample. I can only speak 100% for U235, but I know Tracker mods and U235 ONLY play raw samples (no headers) and 8bit signed only. (Unsigned won't work as it's a different 'format' and hence not expected, may almost sound OK but if you listen will be distorted).

If you are using something like Wavosaur to save samples, rather than Save, select Export (IIRC) to save it as raw binary with no header.

I have been using audacity to convert to wav then I use a program called switch sound converter to convert to the raw format. Unsigned actually has worked for me but sometimes it can sound distorted. Perhaps I need an all in one program to convert to raw instead of using the 2 programs.

I have been using audacity to convert to wav then I use a program called switch sound converter to convert to the raw format. Unsigned actually has worked for me but sometimes it can sound distorted. Perhaps I need an all in one program to convert to raw instead of using the 2 programs.

unsigned hasn't worked for you, just you have been lucky to not hear the distortion. It's the difference between signed and unsigned integers, off the top of my head I cannot remember the sweet spot for it, but I imagine if your sample is not using the full range or has a lot of DC in it, you might not hear the distortion. It's wrong either way, and when more get mixed together chances are it may get pretty rough possibly sounding clipped.

Wavosaur is free and what I use. Might be the output isn't raw? Try reimporting it back in as a RAW file into audacity and see what you get? Or have a look with a hex editor, a WAV file will have a pretty distinct header.

Can you post an example of a clicking sample?

unsigned hasn't worked for you, just you have been lucky to not hear the distortion. It's the difference between signed and unsigned integers, off the top of my head I cannot remember the sweet spot for it, but I imagine if your sample is not using the full range or has a lot of DC in it, you might not hear the distortion. It's wrong either way, and when more get mixed together chances are it may get pretty rough possibly sounding clipped.

Wavosaur is free and what I use. Might be the output isn't raw? Try reimporting it back in as a RAW file into audacity and see what you get? Or have a look with a hex editor, a WAV file will have a pretty distinct header.

Can you post an example of a clicking sample?

When I import it back into audacity it is all messed up. sounds completely distorted

When I import it back into audacity it is all messed up. sounds completely distorted

Possibly importing it with the wrong settings? When you import it should give you a list of options as to what the raw data you are reading in is, you need to configure those correctly or you get not nice noises.

• 3 weeks later...

Not much. The farm level idea has been pushed back for something else and I am currently re-building the game for a 1st quarter 2018 release.

Here are some screenshots of the new opening screens

post-45896-0-74638200-1516852870.png post-45896-0-76311500-1516852963.png

There will be more info to come as this project slowly but surely comes back from the dead ;)

• Like 1