IGNORED

Hulu now available

Punisher5.0

Please, could someone be so kind as to tell me if you can run the app without quitting your current game? You can on the PS4 and it would be a real dealbreaker for me if you can't. NintendoLife published a hands-on article about the app but doesn't mention that feature, which I find quite baffling.

Why don't you just try it? :?

• Like 1

I've used Hulu for 2 or 3 years now. I pay for the no commercials plan and it's awesome. Hulu doesn't have CW or new CBS content though, so I use the CW App which is glitchy and heavy on repeated advertisements. I guess I stopped watching CBS shows. Anyway, glad Hulu is on Switch. Another option to use.

I'm surprised it came out without anyone even in the press basically realizing it like for a day or two. I saw it was up on one day noted online but most the mainstream gaming media didn't even note it for like 2 days after. Not a good way for Nintendo or really Hulu to be on the ball about that as lots of people use it free with ads or with the paid sub.