IGNORED

Atariage subscriber benefit suggestion

Tidus79001

I have a suggestion for another subscriber benefit.

If possible I would respectfully suggest implementing an option allowing paid subscribers to select and set their member titles the from the ones already earned (example: my member title is Star Raider but at a later point it will change as my posts count goes up, but would like to keep that member title or select from any of the ones that I previously earned. Allow subscribed the option to select of the member title of any that have already been earned - higher levels titles of course should remain unavailable for selection until it is earned/unlocked).

Just a thought that I think would give additional added value to the already existing paid subscribers benefits.

Thanks in advance for the consideration of this.

Looks like it's already possible, I just changed mine to Draconian. The field's Member Title and is found just above the entry for birthday. If you don't see it then there's something that enables it - could be because I'm a subscriber, the age of my account, how many posts I've made, or some other reason.

post-3056-0-57316100-1510929434_thumb.png

Looks like it's already possible, I just changed mine to Draconian. The field's Member Title and is found just above the entry for birthday. If you don't see it then there's something that enables it - could be because I'm a subscriber, the age of my account, how many posts I've made, or some other reason.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-11-17 at 8.36.28 AM.png

I don't have the "Member Title" field above birthday (see screenshot). Is this field only available after you becoming a paid Atarage subscriber?

Untitled.png

Looks like you signed on in 2009, so doubtful it's tied to age of account. Could be due to # of posts (94's not that many) or due to being a subscriber. I don't see it in the Subscriber Benefits list; though, it might not show all benefits, just key ones.

I doesn't appear to be a subscriber benefit (I is one) and I see the same thing as Tidus

I have about 1,800 posts so it must be a factor of post count (>5k, more likely >10k)

I doesn't appear to be a subscriber benefit (I is one) and I see the same thing as Tidus

I have about 1,800 posts so it must be a factor of post count (>5k, more likely >10k)

Aha! After rereading CPUWIZ's comment, post count is what unlocks the feature.

You already can, you have Quadrunner status. ;)

Looking at a few replies in the Draconian topic, I see a Quadrunner with 5123 posts and a River Patroller with 4890 posts, so threshold's 5K.

Looking at a few replies in the Draconian topic, I see a Quadrunner with 5123 posts and a River Patroller with 4890 posts, so threshold's 5K.

Cool, at my current posting rate, it'll be 3 more years before I hit 5k ;)

Looks like I still have a bit of a ways to go. I had better get trolling, lol (joking about that trolling comment). :)

Edited by Tidus79001

Looks like I still have a bit of a ways to go. I had better get trolling, lol (joking about that trolling comment). :)

I already changed yours to something random, then back to Star Raider, so it will stick.

@AtariLeaf: You're welcome. ;)

• Like 2

I already changed yours to something random, then back to Star Raider, so it will stick.

@AtariLeaf: You're welcome. ;)

Awesomeness. I guess I will hold off on those 5000 posts that I was just was about to click the "Add Reply" button for ;)