IGNORED

The Last Strike

CyranoJ

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Albert said:

Here's a teaser image showing the near-final box and cartridge label designs for Last Strike:

LastStrike_Tease.jpg

Plans are to release Last Strike alongside reBOOTed in early summer.

..Al

Al seriously, the box art looks beautiful. I can't believe you guys are doing this. As with several of the Atariage games, thank you so much. How cool!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Albert said:

Here's a teaser image showing the near-final box and cartridge label designs for Last Strike:

LastStrike_Tease.jpg

Plans are to release Last Strike alongside reBOOTed in early summer.

..Al

This is awesome... I'm really looking forward to this.

I'm looking forward to The Last Strike II also... gonna be awesome!!!

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been considering doing something similar.  I've been thinking of selling off some of my NES collection.  I figure, why collect for the machine I had as a kid.  When I could collect for machines I didn't have.  Namely the Jag and the Master System.  Though I just can't quite bring myself to do it lol.  Especially after finally collecting and dealing for all 6 Mega Man carts.

3 hours ago, matthew954 said:

I figure, why collect for the machine I had as a kid.

Yeah, same sentiment here.  Had SNES and Saturn as a kid, and have no interest in playing them now.  I played the hell out of them already.  I missed out on Jaguar though, and it appeals to me now.  Plus, the hardware is more fun to hack on ?

• 1 year later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the retail version of Last Strike on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:
  • Xenon 2: Megablast (2020 Retail | Jaguar) by Reboot / Lawrence Staveley @CyranoJ (Programming) / Five O Five (Music)
  • Last Strike (2020 Retail | Jaguar) by Reboot / Lawrence Staveley @CyranoJ (Programming) / Dugan Jackson (Graphics) / Hoffman + MSG-RG (Music)

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Watched it this morning - looks like you had fun :)

Thank you for playing them.

Last Strike will unlock level skip when you complete the whole stage (Horiz + Boss + Vertical)

Glad you found the 7 lives, autofire :) That will help a lot!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

Watched it this morning - looks like you had fun :)

Thank you for playing them.

We had a LOT of fun playing them and look forward to playing many more homebrew games now that I have a Jaguar!

18 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

Last Strike will unlock level skip when you complete the whole stage (Horiz + Boss + Vertical)

Glad you found the 7 lives, autofire :) That will help a lot!

Very nice! It's a very challenging game and looking forward to playing again in the future! Thank you so much for making these incredible homebrews, keep up the amazing work!

- James

• Like 1

You need to do "Rebooteroids" and "Rebooted" next!

Rebooteroids is a cool take on an Asteroids style game with many new elements. Plus it has a Head-to-Head mode. It is an amazing game.

Rebooted is a collection of cool "mini-games". My favoite game on it is "Downfall" ..... worth the price just for this one game(plus the others are all a blast). You will be hooked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Machine said:

You need to do "Rebooteroids" and "Rebooted" next!

Rebooteroids is a cool take on an Asteroids style game with many new elements. Plus it has a Head-to-Head mode. It is an amazing game.

Rebooted is a collection of cool "mini-games". My favoite game on it is "Downfall" ..... worth the price just for this one game(plus the others are all a blast). You will be hooked.

You bet! I have Rebooted on deck for the next time I stream with the Jaguar. It'll make for a fun time as all the mini-games look like a blast!

- James

• Like 1

• 1 year later...