IGNORED

FS: Very nice condition Commodore C64C

eightbit

I am parting with my beloved C64C now...just trying to lighten up the load a bit. The system has the motherboard with the original SID (they made these with the 8580 and 6581...this is the 6581 model). It is super clean and not yellowed at all. The keyboard looks and feels like brand new.

Some time ago I removed the old thermal compound from the heat shield (that touches all of the chips that get hot) and applied arctic silver high end compound. It runs extremely cool and I don't think you will have to worry about any chip burning out in a very long time.

This comes with a very high end custom S-Video cable (it was made using Sony metal connectors, looks incredible), original creme color power supply, a little shelf worn original box and foam (and manuals iirc, but I will have to check), an official Commodore leather cover designed for the C64C and an Epyx 500XJ joystick. The computer has been fully tested (it was my personal C64 for a very long time) and everything is clean and works perfectly.

If you are looking for nice new looking and fully functional C64C with some nice stuff this one is for you. $200 shipped inside of the USA takes this. I will try to get pictures up soon, but those who know me probably already know what the quality of this will be ;)

SOLD!!!!!!

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 2