25 Gold

25 Orange

25 Blue

25 Silver

25 Translucent Blue

25 Translucent Red

25 White

25 Yellow

N64 controllers. These are generic replicas however they work very well and are all brand new straight from the factory. Looking to sell them for $800 shipped for the entire lot or best offer.

post-61595-0-27496600-1511474169_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-48983500-1511474173_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-25197800-1511474178_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-29529800-1511474182_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-23588400-1511474187_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-38223900-1511474196_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-89288300-1511474209_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-13931900-1511474214_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-04124100-1511474218_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-81870700-1511474221_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-64442300-1511474225_thumb.jpg

Edited by MortoffGames
  • Like 1

Man I got excited until I seen these were after market. I have never had an after market controller come in a used lot that I have purchased that actually works. I have a bin in my garage full of after market controllers that are junk.

Sadly while these may work good initially they are likely to fail very fast. Still yet $3 each is a good deal. Hell the thumb sticks cost more than that.

• Like 1

Man I got excited until I seen these were after market. I have never had an after market controller come in a used lot that I have purchased that actually works. I have a bin in my garage full of after market controllers that are junk.

Sadly while these may work good initially they are likely to fail very fast. Still yet $3 each is a good deal. Hell the thumb sticks cost more than that.

I agree I am surprised no one has bought them for that reason alone. The stick is worth more.

I agree I am surprised no one has bought them for that reason alone. The stick is worth more.

It isn't really about how much it is worth. Anyone buying them is going to buy them to make a profit being 275 they aren't going to buy for themselves. If it is an ebay seller they got to figure in ebay fees, paypal, and shipping and try to make a profit off of them. There are already generic brand new listings of n64 controllers for $9.99 free shipping. I would imagine if the person buying those you have and listed for the exact same $9.99 as the ebay listings they would probably just make their money back.

EDIT:

I could be wrong but I don't have the dimensions of the controller or weight or anything so that might help your sell if you figure up the cheapest shipping prices on 1 controller, or 2 together so people would know what they stand to make on them.

Edited by SignGuy81

The problem here is those aftermarket sticks use different thumb sticks than the originals so they are only good for the aftermarket controllers. These thumb sticks do not have enough wires to be used on the original controllers. $800 is a lot to fork out when you will not make that money back easily.

I know the local game store sells them for $15 but odds are he only sells maybe 1 a month. N64 doesn't have the demand it use to and aftermarket really doesn't have demand at all.

For $3 it's a good deal and if I had a retail store I might buy them and toss them out there for $6 each. Are these individually packaged? If they are not packaged in blister packs this is a very tough sell even at retail locations.

• Like 1

The problem here is those aftermarket sticks use different thumb sticks than the originals so they are only good for the aftermarket controllers. These thumb sticks do not have enough wires to be used on the original controllers. $800 is a lot to fork out when you will not make that money back easily.

I know the local game store sells them for $15 but odds are he only sells maybe 1 a month. N64 doesn't have the demand it use to and aftermarket really doesn't have demand at all.

For $3 it's a good deal and if I had a retail store I might buy them and toss them out there for $6 each. Are these individually packaged? If they are not packaged in blister packs this is a very tough sell even at retail locations.

They are loose.

They weigh 7.5 ounces each

I'm in VA. I put in my zip, then a zip in CA and this is what I came up with.

Small Priority flat rate box is $7.15 but I think the 1 5/8" thickness is to small so I can eliminate this one.

Medium Priority flat rate box is $13.60.

USPS Ground came up to $8.17

First Class package service came up to $3.64 which may be a little higher when adding weight for box and packing material.

At $800 for 275(I know it is OBO now just doing example) that brings it to $2.91 per controller.

$2.91 plus $3.64 is $6.55.

If you list on ebay and want to be competitive you would sell for at least the same price as the competitors if not lower but if listing for same price as I'm seeing most which is $10, free shipping, and ebay is going to take 10%(I'm thinking that is about right) which is $1. A paypal fee of 3% which is $0.30. So that leaves you with $8.70

$8.70 minus $6.55 is $2.15(also the shipping will probably be a little bit more though than the $3.64 because it was only weight of controller, so it will probably be less than $2.15 profit per controller, which also doesn't count time packaging and gas to post office, etc so would have to be going to post office regularly with other items anyway, or not far out of the way that you would regularly pass going some other place such as work, for it to be worthwhile. It would still be a lot in profit over all with 275 controllers you could stand to make $591.25 if my calculations are correct.

This was just all rough estimate to try and see about what would make if doing these on ebay, and I could be way off there may be cheaper shipping options I'm unaware of(or as far as I know it may be more expensive because I didn't plug something right into the usps calculator and also it may vary by zip code. I tried from VA to CA and also VA to VA zip codes and came up $3.64 each time for 7.5 ounces).

Edited by SignGuy81