IGNORED

Free Xbox One at Gamestop 11/24/2017 ($60 with $60 rebate)

BiffsGamingVideos

On 11/23/2017 and 11/24/207 (thanksgiving and day after), Gamestop has a promotion. Buy a Xbox One for $60 and get a $60 mail in rebate. Do the math ! They close at 10pm on thursday and open at 6am on Friday. I went to their website, looked up the stores, called around and found 4 of them nearby. 3 had 4 GB hard drives. 1 had a 20 gb hard drive with games on it. The going rate is $50 - $75 range on ebay.

So $60 with a $60 rebate. DO THE MATH!

Edited by BiffsGamingVideos

If you read the fine print it is limited to 2 rebates. You said this and another thread that you found 4 of them. Also you say that 3 of the 4 had 4GB hard drives, which aren't the original model xbox 360 which the ad also specifies.

And the biggest thing about this thread you started here is that it is an Xbox 360 but you posted Xbox One in the title here in Xbox One. They are NOT giving away Xbox Ones.

Edited by SignGuy81
  • Like 1

If you read the fine print it is limited to 2 rebates. You said this and another thread that you found 4 of them. Also you say that 3 of the 4 had 4GB hard drives, which aren't the original model xbox 360 which the ad also specifies.

And the biggest thing about this thread you started here is that it is an Xbox 360 but you posted Xbox One in the title here in Xbox One. They are NOT giving away Xbox Ones.

Yeah, X-Box One. Also, I have a big family. So just get someone else to get the rebate for 2 systems. That speaks for itself.

Do you even know the difference between Xbox One and Xbox 360?

There is no 4GB Xbox One, or a 20GB Xbox One. Those are Xbox 360s. And also 3 of them are ineligible for the rebate because the 4GB models weren't the original Xbox 360 models, which the ad states the rebate applies to. So of the 4 you saw only the one 20GB would be eligible for the discount. And once again it is an Xbox 360, not an Xbox One.

Edited by SignGuy81
  • Like 2

Do you even know the difference between Xbox One and Xbox 360?

omg dude. It was a typo. Get over it. they are 360s and now on ebay.

Also, they are the 4 gb versions that are being sold. The 20 gb was not supposed to be sold. I just lucky with it. The rebate form is on the recipt.

omg dude. It was a typo. Get over it.

Really, I wasn't making a big deal about it to start with I just brought up so people would know, but then you came back and said yeah that it was an Xbox One, so yeah I am now. And no it wasn't a typo it was you trying get attention apparently.

EDIT:

I don't see how it is a typo when you post it on the Xbox One forum, have it in the title, your first post, and when I say it is wrong you reply, "Yeah, X-Box One."

That sure is a lot of typos.

Edited by SignGuy81
  • Like 4

Really, I wasn't making a big deal about it to start with I just brought up so people would know, but then you came back and said yeah that it was an Xbox One, so yeah I am now. And no it wasn't a typo it was you trying get attention apparently.

EDIT:

I don't see how it is a typo when you post it on the Xbox One forum, have it in the title, your first post, and when I say it is wrong you reply, "Yeah, X-Box One."

That sure is a lot of typos.

yeah as you were right. they are 360s. I mean the ad picture I posted says 360. And the site doesn't allow you to edit older messages.

Now on the shelf they still has $99 for them. I called 1 store and they said they only had 1 4gb model left. I went there and they had a second one, although this one has a wired controller. The other 3 had wireless controllers. So ask the manager. I think the one guy wanted it for himself so forgot to mention they had 2.

BTW; It's actually $59.99 with a $60 rebate but there is tax. So 2 of them is $119.98 plus tax. here that's $127.78.

https://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-system-white-with-wireless-controller-gamestop-premium-refurbished/107525

So after talking to a manager I found out that when they get X-Boxes in they are supoosed to take the hard drives off. Then they resell them without the hard drives. That would be additional. So the 4gb one I got was a mistake.

Also, Gamestop has a buy 2 and get 3rd for free promo as well. I am not sure if they messed this up, but I bought 3 X-Boxes for $120. Will still get a $120 rebate as you can only get a rebate on 2 of them.

• Like 1

Either case it is a good deal but I would highly recommend anybody that buys a used console take them apart(while partly in a garbage back) first thing to inspect/dust out, etc. so you can easily and quickly seal up if you have to, because there have been people that have reported getting consoles from gamestop that roaches have crawled out of. Unless it is a refurbed unit it was never taken apart, just the outer of the unit cleaned, and unit tested. I seen a video on youtube where someone knew he had roaches crawling out of a playstation 3 or maybe 4 can't remember, after getting it back from a friend. He said he decided to take the console to gamestop after it to get credit. There are people out there that will do that and then the next person will get screwed that buys it.

Unless you are willing to disassemble a used piece of electronics I wouldn't recommend getting them at all because if the device is infested you could have a nasty problem that can be difficult to get rid of, and that free Xbox 360 could wind up costing more than a brand new Xbox One X in exterminator fees.

Edited by SignGuy81

omg dude. It was a typo. Get over it. they are 360s and now on ebay.

Uh yeah....getting me excited for a $60 Xbox ONE only to find out it's for a 360 which I already have, so not over it. :mad:

Speaking of free Xbox 1's anyone tried that Dorito's/Mountain Dew promotion? It seems like it's more of an auction where you bid points rather than a contest so I'm a bit suspicious of it...

Yeah and I once got into a used car as I was helping my nephew buy a car he totaled..again...and dozens of spiders came out of the vents. He was going to buy it until that happened. So I guess you should never buy a used car either.....

Also, they tape up the boxes so they are sealed. I'm sure after a few days any cachroaches would die. No water or food or air.

BTW: if you buy 2 of anything today at gamestop you get the 3rd for free. I did this this and for $120 got 3 x-box 360s with $120 in rebates.

Also, I ordered 5 20gb HDD units on ebay for $25 total to attach to 5 of my units without HDDs. So in total, I spent like $36 for 6 systems (that's for gas money, HDDs and tax). $6 a system if my math is right. Pretty good.

• Like 1