IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Back to the Odyssey 2

RSS Bot

So I revisited the Oranges game I made for the Odyssey 2 and made a few changes to it. This inspired me to want to work on a new Odyssey 2 game. There's just one problem: No ideas. I guess that's the problem when you've done so many Odyssey 2 games you could vomit. I have 8 published games, from various publishers. I guess Oranges is a glorified version of my first game Fatso, an attempt to make a version of Fast Food back when I was still trying to get a hang of Odyssey 2 programming.

But now I've been working on My History Teacher Ate Lemons for a few days. I have been trying to make it better but I broke it so I'm back to version 12a. And I don't want to continue any previous projects I've done. Cat vs. Rat was good, but I can't put in enough puzzles, plus it's hard to make puzzles for it, and Lowercase I is too much like MHTAL. So I need a new project. After Aaron the Aant and Oranges, I'd like to go back to trying to port already released games to the Odyssey 2 with my spin and take on it.

So what would you like to see on the Odyssey 2?

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14369-back-to-the-odyssey-2/