IGNORED

SIO2SD and the Quintopus?

Larry

Sorry Larry, I didn't noticed PM on my phone.
Programmer should be ok.
Just remember about setting proper Fuse Bits.
I had problems because my SD cards were not visible. In v.3.1 RC, but in v2.5 it was OK - I have two Atmegas.
I thought that complete firmware bin file had it set, but it is separate process/setting. http://sio2sd.gucio.pl/wiki/Hardware_en- section "MCU fuse bits".
So after setting them and reprogramming Atmega, everything is OK with my SIO2SD.

• Like 3

Here's a case for the original 2+3 button versions if anyone is interested:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Case-for-Atari-SIO2SD-2-3-button-rear-SD-version/172862827191?hash=item283f6d6ab7:g:9FkAAOSwRFdZuDPA

$25 + modest shipping, for a 3D printed case. I'll post about my results when I get the one I just ordered. I asked for what I thought were the critical dimensions of the case, and a few were off by .5 - 1 mm, but everything looked like it would fit.

-Larry

Thanks for the link Larry. I ordered one also. the fit is fairly good but I don't like the cord exiting the rear of the enclosure. The buttons are very handy and easy to use.

I usually only populate D1 and D2 because I run it with my Ultimate upgraded Atari.