IGNORED

FS: Vic-20 and PSU - ***SOLD!***

eightbit

Rainbow Vic-20 and original PSU (not pictured, sorry) for sale. Nothing wrong with it at all. Works 100% perfectly. It's not museum quality mint, but it is in decent condition. It was just a spare Vic I had because you know everyone has spare Vic-20's laying around ;) Seriously, it is just taking up space as I already have one and I figured someone getting into this new or someone in need of a good working unit might be interested.

Not looking for a fortune here. If you are on the east coast it is $50 shipped. Central region $60 shipped and west coast $70 shipped. It only comes with the computer and PSU. NO a/v cable, but it uses the same 5-pin din cable you would get for a Genesis, SMS, Atari 800, and so on. PM if you want it!

EDIT: I forgot to add (and apparently forgot I did this myself) but all of the chips that get warm/hot internally have been outfitted with high quality copper heatsinks as well. There's over $20 in heatsinks in this ;)

***SOLD!!!***

post-21417-0-71029400-1511754278_thumb.jpg

post-21417-0-95961100-1511754356_thumb.jpg

post-21417-0-94869300-1511754368_thumb.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1