IGNORED

COOV N100 Controller converter

remowilliams

These are cool!! I'd much rather invest in something like this to use existing controllers than a pile more $70 pro controllers (have two currently.)

If I buy one of these dongles, could I theoretically sync up to the full 8 controllers the switch can handle with the one dongle? Say 2 switch pro controllers, 4 PS3 controllers, and tow Wii U Pro Controllers?

EDIT: Nope--One controller per dongle. That is a bummer consider they are $25, nearly halfway to the cost of a Pro Controller.... Waiting for a version of this where you can sync 1-8 controllers with one dongle!!

Edited by travistouchdown

• 2 weeks later...

I've been considering getting this: https://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-Nintendo-Magic-NS-Wireless-Controller-Windows/dp/B07413R4HS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

It also supports the Wii U Pro Controller, but it is more expensive than the COOV N100.

Eww Mayflash. I bought their Genesis USB adapter to connect those pads to a Retropi and the dumb thing made me jump through hoops to get authentic 1st party Sega pads working.

Eww Mayflash. I bought their Genesis USB adapter to connect those pads to a Retropi and the dumb thing made me jump through hoops to get authentic 1st party Sega pads working.

I want something easy to set up so I can quicky sync the Wii U Pro Controller when we need to use extra controllers. If Mayflash products aren't good I might just spend the money on more Joycons or another Pro Controller.