IGNORED

HSC14 Round 21: Into the Eagles Nest + bonus Battle Eagle

I was a bit dissappointed at how easy the game is after playing it a few times.

Once you know where the ammo is it becomes much easier. The layout of the floors is the same for each mission and it doesnt seem to get that much more difficult.

Yes it let me play through all the missions one after the other, it took a long time!

• Like 1

OK EVERYONE the FINAL ROUND POLL of the is a multi-picker so you can vote for more than one choice or even all of them, as you wish :)

The new Pro© Atari 8-bit Mag #13 is available too please support this if toy can - he (powersoft) has T-Shirts and other Atari goodies too :)

Eagle's Nest: 228,200 cleared? 3 floors and was doing quite nicely but kaboomed myself in the basement ZOINKS :-o

Managed another level in Battle Eagle - 138,916 looks like the frontt of your tank can overlap the bad guys a little :ponder:

latest tables

Into the Eagle's Nest

1st McKong 586,600 12pts +12pts*
2nd therealbountybob 228,200 11pts
3rd RedThunder 107,400 10pts +3pts*
4th carlsson 19,300 9pts
5th devwebcl 12,300 8pts
6th jblenkle 2,400 7pts
*3pt bonus per mission completed

Battle Eagle

1st therealbountybob 138,916 4pts
2nd Bunsen 46,626 3pts
3rd carlsson 8,038 2pts
4th RedThunder 7,548 1pt

Edited by therealbountybob
  • Like 1

Into the Beagles Vest - rescued the first prisoner! Took a few goes to get to him with enough ammo and then I wasn't sure he would go into the lift with me but he took the stairs and there he was, would be good if he tooled up and started shooting too. Gets a bit tense on the ammo front, not a bad game really.

Battle Eagle 144,330 reached the end of level boss on Olive Green has a force field under you so I didn't last long enought to work out a pattern. You have about 2 rows of overlap even on the sides over the scenery so the game is more flexible than you first think.

Battle Eagle - 20612 pts

So you get 10000 pts bonus when you clear the first level after blasting the last boss for a long time!

Get stuck into the enemies right up to them, the first three bosses are not that hard if you keep up a circluar movement and just concentrate on not being hit! It's the same placements every time and like I said you can overlap the edges more than you first think

:)

End of season Poll is interesting with each game on at least 4 votes already :thumbsup:

>>>

OK EVERYONE the FINAL ROUND POLL of the is a multi-picker so you can vote for more than one choice or even all of them, as you wish :)

<<<

Congratulations to McKong for completing all the Into the Eagle's Nest missions. Both games are worth a play. I really enjoyed playing Battle Eagle, one of the better games from recent abbuc contests. Thanks for playing. Final Round UP NEXT!

final tables

Into the Eagle's Nest

1st McKong 586,600 12pts +12pts*
2nd therealbountybob 228,200 11pts +3pts
3rd RedThunder 203,000 10pts +6pts
4th carlsson 19,300 9pts
5th devwebcl 12,300 8pts
6th Sikor 10,600 7pts
7th jblenkle 2,400 6pts
*3pt bonus per mission completed

Battle Eagle

1st therealbountybob 203,470 6