IGNORED

6x FACTORY NEW Pitfall Games by Activision for Intellivision

Lathe26

I am auctioning off several factory new copies of Pitfall by Activision for the Intellivision.

Before sending each of these off to eBay, I thought I'd off them to AA members first.

There are 6 of them and some have light scuffs. Because of this, PM me your bid and which one you want (or you can say you don't care which one).

Photos of the outsides are provided. I have not opened them to take photos to reduce the risk of damage. However, I can open a game an provide photos of the manual, overlays, and cartridge if requested.

Just to show that these are factory new, I have included a photo of the games in their shipping box. However, the shipping box itself is not for sale.

US shipping: Shipping is $3 for one copy. If you win the bidding on multiple copies, then each 2nd copy has free shipping (i.e. shipping for 2 is $3 total, shipping for 3 is $6 total, shipping for 4 is $6 total, etc).

International shipping is available and it has the cost pattern of "each pair costs the same as one". However, the actual cost depends on the the destination.

Bidding on multiple items will be treated independently (ex: if you bid on 4 copies, you might win on 3 of them and lose on 1 of them). Unsold copies will be offered to the runners up of my choice.

Bidding ends Friday, December 8th, at 5pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).

Pictures are high resolution for collectors to inspect. More pictures to follow showing details of the outsides.

post-37124-0-97900300-1512333999_thumb.jpg

post-37124-0-11434600-1512334013_thumb.jpg

Shipping box not for sale

post-37124-0-26207400-1512334100_thumb.jpg