IGNORED

All I want for Christmas is... (must be TI-99/4A related)

Omega-TI

Oh gosh, I hope it's not THAT long! I turned over Fest West to Matt, so I'm hoping he shoots for an end of April release at Fest West 2018. (crossing fingers) :D

TIPI won't make it in time for Christmas, but save a few bucks, it looks like it won't be long after that. I'd estimate end of January.

-M@

• Like 3

TIPI won't make it in time for Christmas, but save a few bucks, it looks like it won't be long after that. I'd estimate end of January.

-M@

Sweet... this just for the sidecar version or PEB card as well?

If side car, it should work plugged in with a PEB too as well right?

I'll take 2 please!

I'm saving my XMAS bucks for the TIPi.......

Edited by Shift838

I'd like to see a 3D printed case for the TIPI that looks like a Mini P-Box.

There is no law that stipulates the RPi 3 has to be horizontally oriented right? On it's side, facing backwards would somewhat hide the ribbon cable. Sure the case would be larger than a normal RPi case, but it would be cool!

Internally inside the case I would also hide an extension cable that would convert the micro SD to a standard size SD card and have it mounted where the disk drive is normally located.

Of course a case like this would have to be printed in pieces and in different colors, but it would be unique!

post-35324-0-40688400-1512400607.jpg

Is the point, the same as a comma in US dollars,? If so I understand your consternation. but if it is only a EURO, then not so much.

The German notation of one million one thousand two hundred thirty-four and one half is 1.001.234,5.

Also, we read 5/4 = 1,25 as "one comma two five" (some say "one comma twenty-five"), not "one point two five", and "25" are the "post-comma digits".

Edited by mizapf

The German notation of one million one thousand two hundred thirty-four and one half is 1.001.234,5.

Also, we read 5/4 = 1,25 as "one comma two five" (some say "one comma twenty-five"), not "one point two five", and "25" are the "post-comma digits".

Germany is weird :-) (but nice)