IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Bundle w/6 Games & Rotary - $250 Shipped

bradd1978

Atari Jaguar console comes with one controller, a modded Genesis controller with rotary function, Sega power supply plus 6 games: Tempest 2000 (no manual), Checkered Flag, Troy Aikman Football, Cybermorph, Dino Dudes and Ruiner Pinball. Everything works great!

$250 shipped for the bundle.

I also have some other games for sale separately:

Doom CB (no manual) - $50 shipped

Super Burnout CIB - $40 shipped

Ultra Vortak CIB - $40 shipped

Power Rally Drive - $40 shipped

Attack of the Mutant Penguins - $40 shipped

Raiden - $40 shipped

PM me with any questions

post-35160-0-33813200-1515081572_thumb.jpgpost-35160-0-48628700-1515081582_thumb.jpgpost-35160-0-19862000-1515081595_thumb.jpg

'Tis the season. :)

I happen to have my old stickers for a Coleco DK machine I refurb'd a while ago. Stuck them to wax paper, so the adhesive is still good. These are in much better shape and include the all important control panel overlay. :grin:

Free to whomever in the U.S. that purchases your set Bradd! Just PM me with their address...

Offer valid for AA members in good standing only. :)

post-13896-0-25451200-1512685061.jpg

• Like 2

'Tis the season. :)

I happen to have my old stickers for a Coleco DK machine I refurb'd a while ago. Stuck them to wax paper, so the adhesive is still good. These are in much better shape and include the all important control panel overlay. :grin:

Free to whomever in the U.S. that purchases your set Bradd! Just PM me with their address...

Very nice save2600 :) I was going to refurb these but the sticker repros I saw on eBay were a bit pricey. And these have just been boxed up collecting dust. Lets get them to a good home :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...