IGNORED

What is this unholy union?

decle

Ah, but what system does it run on? Atari or Intellivision?

Neither :)

Apologies to those hankering after the AtariVision version of Combat Poker (I've heard it is a marvellous game), but this is the cartridge scanner / dumper I have always wanted to make. It has only a single component, a Teensy 2.0 microcontroller, meaning it is compact enough to be packaged inside a 2600 cartridge. The scanner draws its power and communicates with a host PC using USB. Software on the PC maintains a file of known signatures and highlights unknown ROMs if any are found.

Perfect for finding those obsure Intellivision variants, including the mythical 8K Combat Poker :)

• Like 11

Apologies to those hankering after the AtariVision version of Combat Poker (I've heard it is a marvellous game), but this is the cartridge scanner / dumper I have always wanted to make. It has only a single component, a Teensy 2.0 microcontroller, meaning it is compact enough to be packaged inside a 2600 cartridge. The scanner draws its power and communicates with a host PC using USB. Software on the PC maintains a file of known signatures and highlights unknown ROMs if any are found.

Perfect for finding those obsure Intellivision variants, including the mythical 8K Combat Poker :)

OMG! I think I just found what I want for Christmas! :)

Seriously, that is awesome.

-dZ.

• Like 3

I can feel the money draining from my wallet as I type just knowing someone is going to make these for use hard core Intellivison geeks.

Awesome, but does it still come with shredded audio tape?

OH... MY... GOD!!!!!

HEED THE WARNING!!!!! DO NOT LOOK!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER GET THAT OUT OF MY MIND NOW!!!! I am forever tainted!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Ooh, bad idea. You really gotta be careful and avoid clicking on tempting links

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl9gEfz2Tn0

i too would be interested in building one of these if you ever decide to release the hex code and the wiring schematic. The program could be useful too. ?
  • Like 1

Very nice!

And is that an Intellivision version of Hot Butter - Pop Corn as the background track for the video?

• Like 1