IGNORED

Physical 360 games on the store (Blur)

cimerians

I don't have my 360 hooked up anymore since I've really been using the Xbox One exclusively for movies etc and now that backwards compatibility is a thing I was wondering are most 360 games on the store? Was trying to find Blur but couldn't see it anywhere, I don't think every 360 physical game made it digitally. Anyone know of a list out there of available physical games that were also available on the store for download?

Many are, but it is definitely far from "most." One thing that complicates it is that if there is a remastered version released specifically for XOne then the 360 version doesn't usually seem to work. For instance, when I put my Dragon's Dogma disc into my XOne it doesn't detect it, but I CAN buy DD for XOne if I want.

• Like 1

Many are, but it is definitely far from "most." One thing that complicates it is that if there is a remastered version released specifically for XOne then the 360 version doesn't usually seem to work. For instance, when I put my Dragon's Dogma disc into my XOne it doesn't detect it, but I CAN buy DD for XOne if I want.

Yeah that one was remade completely like Skyrim so they figured they'd charge for it and NOT make the original BC, both are great games though. XD

Don't count on Xbox 360 racers full of licenses to be on the compatibility list or available digitally off the store. These expire after a few years, so even 1st party flagships like Forza and Project Gotham Racing are absent since it's prohibitively expensive to clear them to rerelease them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Split/Second joined the backwards compatibility list a few days ago.

I never played this one, but my impression at the time was that it had reputation as having several similarities with Blur. Instead of direct vehicular combat though, I believe you instead manipulated the environment to hinder your opponents in Split/Second. Probably is the next best thing you'll be able to find on the XB1, since I doubt Blur stands a chance.

I imagine this one must not use real vehicle likenesses or licensed music if it's still available today, nearly 8 years after it was first released.

Edited by Atariboy