IGNORED

FOR SALE : 20 boxed Revenge of the Beef Steak Tomatoes

godsey1

Ok, This is the list that I have left:

2 with a corner bent on each one / 1 sealed and 1 not sealed $10.00 plus shipping.

3 that are sealed, but water has go to them, no major damage just the boxes are bowed a little. From what I've seen from the ones that have had the water on them and the seal unglued, the instruction are a little stuck together (but they come apart just by folding them over your fingers).They are not in bad condition at all. $8.00 plus shipping

3 that are open, and water has been on them. They are all with bowed boxes and wavey instructions, and there is the smallest sign of stains. The cartridges are undamaged. 1 of them has a slightly bent flap that glues the box together on the side. $6.00 each plus shipping

I have 1 held for smile_walle, Tempest and Atari Troll to split, 1 for Kepone, and JCroniger that are open, but great shape. If any of you don't want your game, please e-mail me and let me know.

The ones shipped out so far are: Erik Sylvia, hhwolfman, Nashnooga, zloch, mock, mega man fan, video games addict, atari gamer, sku u, Tony Rice, Keir Howell, badbrad, jobf, Marc Oberhaeuser, and lemmi.

If I have left someone out, please e-mail me.

Well it looks like no one else wants any, so the rest go the way of E- Bay :P . Thanks to everyone that got one or two :D . The only ones left to ship are atari rescue group, kepone, FND, and smile_walle, and these will ship today. If anyone is unhappy with their game, please let me know.

Thanks again,

Tony

WHOA!!!!!!!

mine already arrived seems like only yesterday i posted that i wanted one :D

well i am going to keep my loose cart w/manual to play and put this MINT!!!!!!! sealed baby on the shelve :D i cant bring myself to open it

thanks Tony

now i read this. i really want to make my paypal work...blast...i wonder how people can actually get paypal to work without a credit card.....

All of them that I have seen, have this design. I've not seen tomay of them, but that their design, as far as I know. If you're unhappy with it, I'll refund your payment. Just let me know,

Tony

:lol: You're kidding right? Of course I'm not unhappy! I was just curious. Thanks again.

Mine arrived as well. Wow was that fast!

I couldn't help myself and I opened it (carefully of course).I haven't opened a new 2600 cart in years. I'll be playing this tomorrow....woohoo!

Thanks again!

Sean

I love when people are happy. I just got an e-mail from a person on e-bay about the toploader that I have up for auction. They want me to "ASSURE" them that this is the toploader and not a super nintendo. I didn't think these 2 machines could be confuessed :? . Well I took another picture of it with a super nintendo and sending it to them by e-mail. I guess that the picture is a little bad :D . Thanks again,

Tony

I got mine today! thanks man! very happy with the condition...mint as you said...looks like it just came off the assembly line today...one of my nicest boxed games for sure and for a great price...thank you very much.

Mock :D

Archived