IGNORED

Borgwars Asteroids Hack Label Contest

ATARI TROLL

If thats a quickie I'm totaly screwed :)

Well it's quick because I have the template for cart labels/fonts/etc all set up in Photoshop already. It wouldn't have been as quick if I was starting from scratch :)

BTW, nice job, I like yours better then mine. :D

no limit to how many labels are submitted. The cubes were done that way on purpose. The Borg ships from afar seemed to be square. The represent all the exterior bumps etc. Sorry if it doesnt seem that way. I did find a cart producer (i think) PackRat is going to do the cart production. Course I was waiting on Alberts answer back-still no reply-well atleast packrat replied. No offense as Dangerfield would say! We'll see what we can do about your B-day!

no limit to how many labels are submitted. The cubes were done that

way on purpose. The Borg ships from afar seemed to be square. They represent all the exterior bumps etc. Sorry if it doesnt seem that way.

I did find a cart producer (i think) PackRat is going to do the cart production. Course I was waiting on Alberts answer back-still no reply-

well atleast packrat replied. No offense as Dangerfield would say! We'll

see what we can do about your B-day!

The cubes were done that way on purpose.

Hehe, don't try to cheat me. :roll:

I am 99.9% sure that you just didn't know how to make them look all square, because this can't be done by simple hacking. You also need to understand some code.

I could help you there, but please, be honest! ;)

If you can make them look better than what they are, I would be happy to have your help. Im no code expert. I spent a lot of time using a hex editor and sometimes it can be a pain. Debro is right the numbers are messed up a little. Can you help thomas?

Archived