IGNORED

Borgwars Asteroids Hack Label Contest

ATARI TROLL

I was torn between Joey Bastard and Happy Dudes submissions. I forwarded both of my choice to packrat to judge. I'm sure he will post a winner soon. I will be at work for a while but will second his vote as to who he chooses. Joey will still get several carts mailed from an earlier contest! 8)

We're pleased to announce the winner of the label contest. Congratulations go out to Happy_Dude for his "Resistance is Futile" label. As a prize he'll receive several game carts from Atari Troll and a completed version of Borgwars Asteroids from us. Nice job everyone!

Thanks,

Jarett

Hey you know what I just noticed?  Everybody used the same part number I did, the Asteroids number but I added an H for "hack" :D

:D Yupp I just lifted the part nr from the first label I saw in the thread ... No time to use my own imagination :D ... Congrats to Happy Dude!

Woo Hoo I won :D

I liked my first entry the most. Sort of has that 1980's cheesy clipart thing going ;)

Can someone do a PAL conversion on the hack for the prize.

I live in a PAL country and would rather a PAL cart ;) but if not I don't

mind NTSC. Can't complain when its free :D

Joey Bastard also came up with a Label for AAs version of Borgwars to be Released. Happy Dudes Label will be put out through packrat videogames. I did mail out 12 carts to each of them. Just to let everyone know that If I hold a contest you should enter, you will get more than you anticipated. Remember when I first announced this, it was 6-10 carts. I was going to do 6 but though what the hell, double it for both! 24 Carts total and a few other items went into the packages. Not sure as to the release date of either game but its around the corner I hope! Cheers and thanks to Packrat and ALbert for all their hard work that is to include Happy Dude and Joey Bastard. Labels are awesome 8)

Archived