IGNORED

What have you ACTUALLY played tracker - Modern Edition (2018)

Here are my times for this past week (February 12th through 18th, 2018) on modern games...

Android:
Crazy Taxi: City Rush - 144 min. in 7 sessions

Browser:

Papa's Pancakeria - 88 min. in 3 sessions

Twitch:

Stockstream - 23 min. in 2 sessions

I continued to play the same games as last week. In Crazy Taxi: City Rush, I'm now in the Hills district and have upgraded my cab to a point where at least some missions are winnable. I had an extra long session on one day where I mapped out some additional side roads in the Hills district (inside the golfing area) which aren't covered by my map yet, and there isn't a map of this game online.

On Papa's Pancakeria I got the first customer who likes to order mixed items (i.e. one slice of toast and one waffle). Other than new customers, I've already seemed to unlock everything else.

Finally, on Stockstream, I went in, but when I told the chatters there that my mother's still in the hospital, they said I should better be with here rather than playing Stockstream. Since I've actually wanted to leave the game for a long time, this was the final push to do it, so you probably won't find me playing Stockstream again.

Edited by Kurt_Woloch
  • Like 2

My week...

XBox One

Forza - 97 min (Ran another racing series. This time it was the old open wheel indy type cars or whatever... so hard to control... getting hooked to another car and stuck with them. Just more difficult than just about any other car it seems.)

Refunct - 45 min (A first person platformer... no way to die, just jumping challenges and such. It was okay. Probably won't play it much. Got it because it was only like $3.)

PS3

The Undergarden - 24 min (An underwater puzzle game kinda thing... reminds me of Song of the Deep so far. A little less action and more puzzle I think, but I haven't gotten far into it really.)

• Like 1

Yet another week of next to nothing in the way of modern gaming this week. To be fair I still spent a ton of time playing games on my New 3DS XL, but they were all Game Gear games via the Virtual Console so not eligible for the modern tracker I'm afraid. :P

Nintendo 3DS
StreetPass Mii Plaza - 12 minutes

Y0UGBZP.jpg

Edited by Jin
  • Like 1

Here are my times for this past week on modern games (February 19th through 25th)...

Android:

Crazy Taxi: City Rush - 73 min. in 7 sessions

Browser:
Papa's Pancakeria - 74 min. in 2 sessions

I continued to play Crazy Taxi: City Rush and Papa's Pancakeria, as last week, except that I dropped Stockstream. Due to time constraints I only played two sessions of Papa's Pancakeria this week, and actually at both games I am at a stage where they don't seem to offer many new things anymore... it's the last district (Hills) on Crazy Taxi: City Rush, where I just managed to beat the first bronze medal mission, and on Papa's Pancakeria I seem to have unlocked everything but a few customers and furniture items.

• Like 2

Not a lot of modern gaming for me this week...

PS3

Journey - 122 min (Made another run through of this and picked up a couple trophies along the way. I think I've got all of the ones that don't require another person. There's still one where you go through most of the game with the same person, where you finish the game and begin again with a person, and where you sit and "meditate" for a bit with another person. But I think I have all the rest. I should be able to get that white robe now.)

• Like 1

I am really starting to feel bad about spending all that time pushing for a modern gaming tracker and then having nothing of substance to contribute. :lol:

Nintendo 3DS
StreetPass Mii Plaza - 7 minutes

If it's any excuse though I did spend about 15 hours or so working on a pretty awesome (in my opinion at least) gaming related hobby project this past week, which you can find the info on here in the classic gaming tracker thread. :)

• Like 2

PS4

Fe - 30min

Really beautiful new game that I need to spend more time with :)

You'll have to let us know what you think of Fe once you've had the chance to play through it! Fe looks wonderful and is one of a handful of games that's been really making me want a current gen home console as of late.

You'll have to let us know what you think of Fe once you've had the chance to play through it! Fe looks wonderful and is one of a handful of games that's been really making me want a current gen home console as of late.

I’ll let ya know, might be awhile tho before I finish it as I been spending abit of time on retro games and programming

Here are my times for modern games this week (February 26th through March 4th)...

Android:
Crazy Taxi: City Rush - 75 min. in 7 sessions

This week the only modern game I played was "Crazy Taxi: City Rush" on Android, partly because I got bored with the other games and partly because I worked on creating a bot for "Toyshop Trouble" on the Atari 2600 for several hours. In Crazy Taxi: City Rush, I achieved a few power-ups, but nothing fancy to mention. Still I'm working towards more power ups and completion of the first mission of the "Hills" district.

• Like 1

Not a whole lot that was tracked for me this weekend...

XBox One

Forza 6 - 167 min (Went through two racing series in the career mode. Getting a little closer to having all the career series completed. Sooo much racing... )

I also spent a lot of time going back to an old favorite/addiction in playing Everquest. I didn't time how long I played it this weekend, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to know. But I do know I'm not as obsessed with it as I was back in like 2001...

• Like 1

Here are my times for modern gaming for this past week (March 5th through 11th)...

Android:

Crazy Taxi: City Rush - 82 min. in 6 sessions

Crazy Taxi: City Rush was the only game I actually played this week. Stockstream definitely won't appear on the tracker anymore because the game was discontinued on Friday last week as I found out early this week.

Also, my mother was on her last legs, and I visited her in the hospital on Thursday together with my father and then on Saturday together with a former classmate. Finally, she died this morning, so now I'm working together with my father to arrange her funeral.

• Like 1

As usual you can find the full writeup about this past week's gaming activities here in the Classic tracker, but here's my household's picture and times for the Modern tracker this week. :)

CEKW8Om.jpg

Ineligible

Doom (Sony PlayStation) - 160 minutes

Solar Striker (Nintendo Game Boy) - 29 minutes

Nintendo 3DS
Resident Evil: Revelations Demo - 37 minutes
StreetPass Mii Plaza - 30 minutes
Urban Trial Freestyle 2 Demo - 18 minutes

Nintendo DS
Clubhouse Games - 53 minutes

Nintendo GameCube
Star Fox Adventures - 72 minutes
TimeSplitters 2 - 151 minutes

Nintendo Wii
The House of the Dead: Overkill - 291 minutes
Tomb Raider: Anniversary - 319 minutes

Total Play Time This Week
1,160 minutes (19 hours 20 minutes) [971 minutes eligible]

Individual System Play Times This Week
Nintendo Wii: 610 minutes
Nintendo GameCube: 223 minutes
Sony PlayStation: 160 minutes
Nintendo 3DS: 85 minutes
Nintendo DS: 53 minutes
Nintendo Game Boy: 29 minutes

Seems like you didn't win the catch-up race this week. Should I really continue posting my times here?

:-o Im wayyy behind on my duties. Sorry about that guys. Ill be bringing the laptop to work and playing catch-up tonight!

Anyway, here are my times for this past week (March 12th through 18th) on modern systems...

Android:

Crazy Taxi: City Rush - 81 min. in 7 sessions

Like last week, Crazy Taxi: City Rush was the only game I played this week since my mother died a week ago and I was busy with my father arranging everything for the funeral. In addition today I caught the flu last Sunday and stayed home for most of the week.

In the game, I made some progress in equipping my cab for the last level, in which by now I've completed the first two out of seven missions and reached the point where motor speedup gets to be the most affordable upgrade.