IGNORED

Neo Geo CD games & Neo Geo Pocket color games

bluevoodu

http://www.egameaddiction.com/neo_geo_cd.htm

That is my Neo Geo CD url. I have around 400 in stock and more coming.

check it out, if you see something you like, LMK :)

I accept money orders and Paypal (you must be verified and confirmed).

There is a pretty nice selection :) with affordable pricing compared to the AES system.

Here are my Neo Geo Pocket Color games in stock.

http://www.egameaddiction.com/neo_geo_pocket_color.htm

Order 3 and get $1.00 off each, order 5 and get $2.00 off each.

If you order at least 1 NGPC game with at least 2 neo geo CD games, you will get free shipping( priority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation).

email: sales@egameaddiction.com if you are interested.

†B†V†

If I KNEW what party mail was, I would have a better description LOL :)

it is all Japanese and I cannot read the text. I am actually going to find out exactly what the game is from a friend.

I get these from my supplier. I bought out a lot, and youwill not see these games much longer. they are the ones who bought them from the purge in Japan. they do not sell on Ebay, so its none of those guys.

Faselei and last Blade are the US versions with the ESRB rating. I also have the reversi UK..etc. the UK reversi COMPLETE goes for $200-300.

I'd say there is 2000 of each game floating.

I might buy up some more, but many of the titles are gone. and A lot of the sellers I have been talking with (that are blowing them on Ebay) say they are running out.

you most likely will see a price increase within 1-2 years on this stuff.... mainly faselei, reversi, and last blade.

But I can get Puzzle bobble, gals fighter and more if you are interested. But the games I do not have in stock, I require at least 3 to be ordered to order off the supplier.

if you have more questions, please ask.

:)

I'll be more than glad to help you!

†B†V†

Archived