IGNORED

Happy New Year... XM shipping this month

Curt Vendel

Youll copy & paste what you have and Ill match up and then during that youll submit your current shipping address and then youll get a queue # so youll know where you are, everyone goes by when pre-ordered so that everyone gets them in that order. Ill try contacting everyone but if I dont hear back Ill continue and try other means to find people & contact them.

Once I get most of the 180 filled Ill start working with Albert on New Sales.

He & I are discussing

Perry and I are also discussing contingencies for field BIOS upgrades if necessary.

Mitch Orman and Bob (Pac-ManPlus) will be getting some of the first for extensive added testing & for software development

Perry is going to work on putting together code samples and other resources and things will evolve from there.

• Like 14

Thank you very much. This is very helpful and comforting information. :thumbsup:

Is it as comforting as a hug from an Earth cat?

youtube.com/watch?v=57nGFDIKig8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57nGFDIKig8

Or as comforting as a hug from a muscly alien from SPACE?

youtube.com/watch?v=3VBZFeJ-lcA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VBZFeJ-lcA

Youll copy & paste what you have and Ill match up and then during that youll submit your current shipping address and then youll get a queue # so youll know where you are, everyone goes by when pre-ordered so that everyone gets them in that order. Ill try contacting everyone but if I dont hear back Ill continue and try other means to find people & contact them.

Once I get most of the 180 filled Ill start working with Albert on New Sales.

He & I are discussing

Perry and I are also discussing contingencies for field BIOS upgrades if necessary.

Mitch Orman and Bob (Pac-ManPlus) will be getting some of the first for extensive added testing & for software development

Perry is going to work on putting together code samples and other resources and things will evolve from there.

Wow, thank you for the update, it is most appreciated. I have a few different 7800s and so does my neighbor Lord Thag. If you need anyone else to test things, I am happy to help.

• Like 1

Thank's Curt. Glad you're health is better. Looking forward to my XM.

BTW, You DO have a list of the preorders, right? I have Zero documentation. Spent the better part of a morning going through old hard drives and couldn't find anything. :(

If they were all paid through PayPal, this should be a non-issue, minus the address possibly being wrong of course. I am sure Curt will handle it.

ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!! It's been so long, i don't even remember what this was supposed to do other than add a pokey chip and a high score save, anyone want to bring me up to speed?

-128K RAM with multiplexing allowing independent Maria / CPU access.
-48K RAM cart mode for development.
-HSC functionality for NTSC and PAL (Original HSC is broken for PAL).
-POKEY and Yamaha YM2151 sound chips.
-SIO ports for peripherals including the XEGS keyboard.
  • Like 1

-128K RAM with multiplexing allowing independent Maria / CPU access.

-48K RAM cart mode for development.

-HSC functionality for NTSC and PAL (Original HSC is broken for PAL).

-POKEY and Yamaha YM2151 sound chips.

-SIO ports for peripherals including the XEGS keyboard.

is there software ready to take advantage of the extra ram and Yamaha chip?

I'd like everyone to please remember, when you get yours, if you ever look on the PCB boards, a lot of people helped to make this happen, not just me - a of people and yes most have come and gone and none deserve any sour grapes from anyone, they have all put in time out of their lives to help this happen. So just please keep that in mind. Okay, so the PC bridge boards will be here next week, they are the small boards that get soldered under the XM main board and extend down through the cartridge neck underneath to place into the 7800 cartridge port, so those are on their way, I have several things to work on next couple of days, once everything else needed is in I'll start this initial run of builds and post up some photo's of them and will let the ones who'll receive them get their notices, once they get them, they can discuss on their own...

• Like 13

Curt will the order number suffice? I had used Amazon Payments to preorder mine and I'm not sure if I still have the order email, but I will check.

For some reason Amazon Payments shows the transaction "Order with Syzygy Company", the date and amount, but the "details" link doesn't seem to be working (its not working for other Amazon Payments transactions I made either, so I've emailed Amazon about the problem).

You also confirmed my order here via PM back on 6-3-13 which I have, which also has the order #.

Hope thats enough.