IGNORED

What kind of SD card would you recommend?

Atarian7

I use a 64 MB (that's MB, not GB) that came with a digital camera I bought for a girlfriend in 2004. The camera, and girlfriend, are long gone but the SD card still works fine in the Harmony cart. It holds all the 2600 commercial releases and all the homebrews I can think of and it's still mostly empty.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I use a 64 MB (that's MB, not GB) that came with a digital camera I bought for a girlfriend in 2004. The camera, and girlfriend, are long gone but the SD card still works fine in the Harmony cart. It holds all the 2600 commercial releases and all the homebrews I can think of and it's still mostly empty.

And I thought my memory card was small. I went to a friend of mine, who has many SD cards, and I asked him for the smallest capacity SD card that he had. He was surprised, and eventually found a 512 MB card. It has more than 100 Atari 2600 games and it's mostly empty.

• 1 month later...

When I got my Harmony cartridge back in 2013 I had to look for a micro SD card and the cheapest and smallest one on the market was a 2 GB Transcend so I got that. But the thing is that the collection of ROMs I have is 3.2 MBs so a micro SD card of around 5 to 10 MBs capacity is just what I would need really. But I doubt such a micro SD card even exists.