IGNORED

Where to buy fully restored/modded Colecovision?

Reality Studio

Hey guys, is there any place that one can buy a fully modded and restored Colecovision, ideally with the F18 board? There's only one place I know of:

https://colecovisionupgradesandsales.ecwid.com/#!/HDMI-Full-System/p/68660378/category=20210143

...but they never have them in stock. I want to get one to play it live on Twitch, so would prefer a restored one so it's reliable, and a modded one so I can get either svideo or rgb out. Having the F18 would be ideal but if not going with a stock one would be fine.

I saw his link, and he modded my Atari 2600 some time ago. Aside from not having a system to send him, the main issues there are that he took months to have my Atari 2600 done which normally isn't a big deal, but I'm hoping to get something much quicker this time to use live on stream. Also the various negative feedback in his thread is honestly making me a bit nervous to go that route again. Hence I'm looking for other options right now to get a machine quicker.

Edited by Reality Studio

Hey guys, is there any place that one can buy a fully modded and restored Colecovision, ideally with the F18 board? There's only one place I know of:

https://colecovisionupgradesandsales.ecwid.com/#!/HDMI-Full-System/p/68660378/category=20210143

...but they never have them in stock. I want to get one to play it live on Twitch, so would prefer a restored one so it's reliable, and a modded one so I can get either svideo or rgb out. Having the F18 would be ideal but if not going with a stock one would be fine.

I have one for sale.

Has F18a installed

New cart slot

New joystick ICs

NKK power and reset switch. Led color is blue.

It is a Canada model with the nicer power supply.

Price is $375 + shipping.

I'll post photos next week, as I'm still waiting on one part to complete.

I have one for sale.

Has F18a installed

New cart slot

New joystick ICs

NKK power and reset switch. Led color is blue.

It is a Canada model with the nicer power supply.

Price is $375 + shipping.

I'll post photos next week, as I'm still waiting on one part to complete.

Sweet, I'll take it. I'll follow up in private message.

Had no Idea there were Yurkie issues. Every transaction I've had with him was super professional and had about a one week turn around.

When did you use Yurkie's service?

I used him in 2015 and again in 2016. The turn around time was 4 weeks in 2015 and then 8 weeks in 2016 for me.

Great work, but it took awhile

Edited by Oldschool80skid