IGNORED

Cool New Handmade Vectrex Analog Dual Controller

Vectrexer

(not mine)
Vectrex "MiniVex II" controller, with Rapid Fire, twin analog joysticks

Brand-new, twin joystick controller for Vectrex! It's got a tough, all-metal case. Size is about 3/4 of the factory unit, see photo 4. The two joysticks are analog, like the factory controller. The left and right cables correspond to the left and right joysticks, and a toggle switch on the back selects the left or right cable for button inputs, so you can use the buttons with EITHER joystick, when only one cable is plugged in, or you can plug in both cables and use BOTH joysticks at once! (The toggle switch prevents overlapping button inputs.) Thus this controller is compatible with Robot Arena, and (hopefully) the upcoming Stramash Zone. Now, if those homebrew designers would only grace us with Crazy Vector Climber, and Vectrex Widow, and Cloak & Vector...
The buttons on this controller are smaller and stiffer than the factory controller, but there's a remedy for that...button #4, most often used for firing, has a rapid fire feature. Just hold it down and bangbangbang! The other toggle switch on the back selects rapid or normal fire, and with the rotary pot you can adjust the firing speed to YOUR liking.
This controller is not cosmetically perfect...I make them by hand, so they're not going to be perfect.
Please see my other auction for a simpler, single joystick version of this controller.
I'll guarantee this controller for 30 days from the day you receive it. If it fails within that time, I'll repair it at no charge.
Paypal only, will ship anywhere EBay's Global Shipping goes, and THANKS FOR LOOKING!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vectrex-MiniVex-II-controller-with-Rapid-Fire-twin-analog-joysticks/222794918982?

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2