Never subscribed to a YouTube channel. Don't intend to. But I still like to watch them, so I don't mind if someone posts videos.

Haven't watched this video yet. May not; there are already a lot of "Best" lists. I'd probably read such a list tho.

I'll try to make my own list later.

My top. Deciding factors: technical merit, historic merit, and addictiveness. No particular order. Only includes games I've played:

Tetris

Pokemon Blue

Donkey Kong Land 2

Super Mario Land

Super Mario Land 2

Kirby's Pinball Land

FaceBall 2000

Revenge of the Gator

Tetris Attack

Well, for what it's worth, here's my top 10 for the original black-and-white Game Boy:

1 ) The Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening

2 ) Mega Man IV

3 ) Bionic Commando

4 ) Gargoyle's Quest

5 ) Mega Man V

6 ) Metroid II - Return of Samus

7 ) Castlevania II - Belmont's Revenge

8 ) Batman

9 ) Donkey Kong '95

10 ) Boxxle

i loved Boxxle!

Dude, just come back and talk about whatever you post. That's what separates a forum member from a spammer: words.

True, sorry but for some reason I didn't get any notification about this thread, so I wasn't even aware that it was active. I just casually came back to check anyway and found a load of comments.

True, sorry but for some reason I didn't get any notification about this thread, so I wasn't even aware that it was active. I just casually came back to check anyway and found a load of comments.

To get notified you have to be quoted - Like I did above

OR - you can follow the topic - there is a "follow this topic" button in the upper right. You can choose to be notified on a schedule (instantly . . . to weekly) if there are updates in a followed thread.

Also, why not make some comments about the people who have responded to your video. What do you think of the various lists posted? Can you tell us more about what went into making your decision? Maybe you could consider posting a list of your games in text and then some other games that didn't quite make it in?

• Like 1

To get notified you have to be quoted - Like I did above

OR - you can follow the topic - there is a "follow this topic" button in the upper right. You can choose to be notified on a schedule (instantly . . . to weekly) if there are updates in a followed thread.

Also, why not make some comments about the people who have responded to your video. What do you think of the various lists posted? Can you tell us more about what went into making your decision? Maybe you could consider posting a list of your games in text and then some other games that didn't quite make it in?

Yeah I know that you can follow a thread I just forgot to follow this one.

Everyone posted some amazing games in their list, however I see a few games that are in every one of these tops which is understandable as a these games received praise for a reason.

10. Tetris

9. Gargoyles quest

8. Mario Tennis

7. Wario land 3

6. Final fantasy adventure

5. The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons

4. Shantae

3. Pokemon RBGY

2. Pokemon trading card game 2

1. Pokemon GSC

As you may tell by the top I'm a RPG guy that's why the list has games such as Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Gargoyles quest, and the Legend of Zelda.

I also like platformer games but I could only include the ones which standed out for me the most, Gargoyles quest, Shantae, and Wario land 3.

Some of the games that I considered but didn't quite make it to the list are Trip World, Wario land 2, the Donkey Kong and super Mario land games, and Yugioh Dark duel stories. But there are many more great games on the system.

Edited by HCRAYERT504
  • Like 1