IGNORED

Dintar812's Pac Man 8k on cartridge?

tkarner

Any chance of this happening?

I'm playing it on a Harmony but would love an actual cartridge.

I believe the only missing game play to make it complete is the player's cornering speed up that helps getting away from the enemy when Pac-Man is slower than the enemies.

There were other suggestions proposed that would be handled in an Options Screen or maybe difficulty switches, but these will only add options to what was first intended to be a 2600 Pac-Man Arcade port. Options like speed-up chip fast player movement. I forget any other suggestions, but remember that the author was considering adding these requested options.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, dogbowl said:

Same. This game on a cartridge would finally resolve my disappointment from the original.

I need those memories from attempting to play that original game wiped clean and to know that my Atari can actually play a decent version of this game.

Dintar812 - you're my only hope.

Hopefully @DINTAR816 (it's actually "Dintar816") will be that Obi-Wan Kenobi and actually be that only hope, much like that late Jedi was for Princess Leia.