IGNORED

Fatal Run NTSC on Chip, for Atari hardware?

chewy

hi long time reader 1st time poster, ive looked this up quite a bit but cant really find a solid yes or no-- are these out there, i have a 1st gen. atari + supercharger and i have a box of my favorite games, im not going all out harmony cart yet, but i would buy this if it excited, so thats what my inquiry was about- thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was there a question? :?

The closest thing I can figure, it seems like you were asking if there was a Fatal Run NTSC rom that would work on the Harmony? If that was your question, then the answer is yes, an NTSC rom does exist. If I'm not mistaken it's a conversion of the Pal rom.

If you were asking about getting a cart of it, the answer is also yes. You can contact Albert about putting it on a cart for you. :)

I'm thinking you can even convert the rom into an MP3 that will work with your Supercharger, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

I'm thinking you can even convert the rom into an MP3 that will work with your Supercharger, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

It's possible to make WAV files to use with the Supercharger, but it only works with 4K and smaller games and not even all of those will work. Fatal Run is 32K.

It's possible to make WAV files to use with the Supercharger, but it only works with 4K and smaller games and not even all of those will work. Fatal Run is 32K.

Fatal Run is also a SARA game, it will only work on a Melody or my SARA boards.

The easiest / cheapest way to make one for yourself, is to buy a PAL version, lift the OTP-EPROM and replace it with a NTSC programmed EPROM.

hey so is it like printing vinyl records- is there only a few people around who have the proper equipment? is that the deal? how much do you think something like this is gonna run. i pm'd i m pretty sure the right person last nite. thanks for the heads up. yea i really would like to play this on my vcs, a harmony cart, for me, for my purposes, makes no sense since i have the top 25 carts i like + the supercharger (all orig games that i like + homebrew stuff + 2k, 4k games)-- and now the missing thing, is FATAL RUN. dog it looks like its a way better update of Pole position, no? like its way more like an arcade racing game feel than atari feel? ive played the emulator......

In my experience, it would be unusual for Albert not to respond. Are you able to send/receive PM's to/from anyone else successfully?

Have you tried the store contact from another browser or machine?

i dont think i pmed the right person- do you have alberts conatct info or email? thanks

I don't know but Fatal Run (PAL version) seemed to me like a totally unfinished beta to me. I think Omegamatrix had to fix the scanlines in that ROM to display properly on standard PAL TV. So, if there was an official full version of this game, and if it had these issues, no proper retail version ever existed then...