IGNORED

Boxed new Keyboard Controllers and Paddles

Lord-Chaos

I can offer new , never used CX-50 Keyboard Controllers , 2 in 1 box in perfect condition for $10.

I can also offer Keyboard Controllers in slightly damaged boxes for $8 , but still new.

I also have Original CX-30 Paddles by ATARI , new and boxed , I can offer them for $10 ,too or $8 for slightly damaged boxes.

There are two different packages , one with the text "Paddle Controllers" and a picture and the other with just the text "Paddle" on the box.

I also offer Telegames Paddles , they are "clones" of the ATARI Paddles , that means 2 Paddles/1 port for $8.

Playing games feels a little bit different with the Telegames paddles , but basically they´re the same.

If you´re interested , please contact me !

keyctrl.jpg

paddle2.jpg

paddles.jpg

[/b]

Are the Sears paddles still available? If so, can you e-mail me a picture? I've been after a set of these for a bout a year now. I don't know how I keep missing them :?  

Tony

i think the telegames paddles are the ones in the bottom picture of the original post, and are made by Telegames, not Sears.

Thanks for getting me straight on that CincYnoTi. I have 10 sets of Atari brand paddles and all of them are jittery. The Sears paddles are VERY hard to get, I bid on a set on E-Bay a little while back and lost the bid(I just had to go fishing that day :x ). Well I guess my quest continues for the paddles. I have tried to clean the paddles, order the controll parts, and nothing yet. I might buy some of these.

Tony

Are the Sears paddles still available? If so, can you e-mail me a picture? I've been after a set of these for a bout a year now. I don't know how I keep missing them :?  

Tony

i think the telegames paddles are the ones in the bottom picture of the original post, and are made by Telegames, not Sears.

I'm not so sure, that box looks like a set of Gemini paddles that I purchased many years ago, but my memory could be foggy on it. Here's a pic of Sears Telegames paddles that I have, boxed. Hope this helps.

EDIT*, it just dawned on me that you are talking about Telegames, as in Brutal Sports Football Telegames. I was confused, sorry for interfering on this, so you are probably right. I took my pic down.

Archived