IGNORED

Best Glue for 5" Floppy Labels?

I have no idea on the bleed-through, but anywhere I have needed glue but not super-glue I have been using Scotch "Create" permanent tacky glue. It is white glue and is marketed as "photo safe," found at craft stores for scrap-booking and such.

I have mostly used it to hold plastic or metallic labels and tabs. I suspect it would be good for paper-type products considering its prescribed use in-store.

Office Depot carries what looks to be a similar product which says it can be used for paper.

Actually, it looks like I cannot find the "create" product and Scotch's official website only lists the above glue. But the specs from the site say it will not bleed through paper.

yep glue sticks, generic's work fine the elmers does tend to have a bit more of a grip

oh , elmers has a spray glue, I would not use any spray glue for labels or graphics as they tend to drip and while the spray doesnt effect the labels, the drips do... I learned that this past weekend, I use spray glue to stick stuff to my cutting mats so I can shove them through my knife wielding robot (vinyl cutter) so hey I have a can of that and I need to glue these paper labels.... splots everywhere cause the nozzle starts to clog and drops drips of pure water like glue. Luckily they were nothing I couldnt reprint as I printed them in the first place

Edited by Osgeld