IGNORED

Want to sell/trade/buy some SMS games

Mendon

Recently got my first SMS and am really impressed with it so far. 8 games came with the system and of those, 4 I'm not really interested in and looking to trade or sell them. The games are:

Marksman Shooting & Trap Shooting

Great Football

Parlour Games

Super Tennis (card)

All are complete with boxes and instructions and in good condition (some wrinkles on the instruction manuals from not being placed right in the cases when they are closed).

Send a PM if you are interested in buying or trading for any/all of these.

If anyone has any SMS games they are looking to sell, please send me a PM with a list and prices. Would really prefer boxed & instructioned games but I realize its not always possible to find older games this way.

I didn't know what to expect of the 3D games but they are not bad at all. The system I bought came with a set of 3D glasses that the ear pieces are broken off of, but I was able to find a complete and boxed set that are really nice. Maze Hunter is pretty fun, as is Missile Defense.

The system seems, in my opinion, to be really better designed than the NES. I noticed right off that, unlike the flashing screen NES, I didn't have ANY prob's at all with getting the games to work the first time when I fired up the system.

Money well spent methinks.

Mendon

Is Parlour Games a billiards game?

I'd be interested in that if it is. As well as the Marksman game.

Send me a PM with prices and I'll likely buy them off of you. I too just got my first SMS (hasn't arrived yet) so I have nothing to offer in trade. :(

Glad you like your SMS. :)

Archived