IGNORED

Todd Rogers Signed Dragster Cartridge Goes for $830 - New Twist

8bitgamer

I own a piece of the Berlin wall.

Sadly it seems, that here we have a similar problem like the "5.51 Dragster" thing !!!

A software analysis model found out, that it could not be, that the Berlin wall fall down on the 9. November 1989 !!!

Now, nearly 29 years later, it seems like it all was a big cheating back in time from UNKNOWN persons.

I was at home in northern Bavaria back in the days and could not verify by myself, what`s going on in Berlin at that time.

:)

• Like 2

My $830 eBay sale of the signed Dragster cartridge took another twist and turn. Here's the full story and my final word on the topic:
Thanks for reading!

Cool story. Thanks for sharing. Too bad that the high bidder didn't pay although the carts seems to have landed in a good place. Just wondering if you considered offering the cart to the second highest bidder since that bid would have been near $830.

Sadly it seems, that here we have a similar problem like the "5.51 Dragster" thing !!!

A software analysis model found out, that it could not be, that the Berlin wall fall down on the 9. November 1989 !!!

Now, nearly 29 years later, it seems like it all was a big cheating back in time from UNKNOWN persons.

I was at home in northern Bavaria back in the days and could not verify by myself, what`s going on in Berlin at that time.

:)

Legalities aside, how does one authenticate a "piece" of the Berlin wall from any random piece of Eastern Block Rubble?

Legalities aside, how does one authenticate a "piece" of the Berlin wall from any random piece of Eastern Block Rubble?

Super insulting to call Germany part of the Eastern Block, but I like it, because some prick probably did sell fake pieces.

• Like 2

Haha. Possible that some people sell pieces of old walls from their houses which they restored, as pieces of the berlin wall. This happened for sure back in time, cause it`s a good inflater. :)

Super insulting to call Germany part of the Eastern Block, but I like it, because some prick probably did sell fake pieces.

They did. The irony: the people selling them were mostly from ex-Eastern Bloc countries.

I've got a chunk of it somewhere as well. Can vouch for its authenticity as I took it off of the wall myself.

• Like 2