IGNORED

LTO Flash - Loading Roms with Cartridge In Console

Rev

With my TV / Laptop setup being in opposite rooms, I want to run a long enough wire (usb) and have it always connected while LTO cart is inserted in the Intv Console.

I dont want to be constantly taking cart out and over to the Laptop.

I did a trial run with the Laptop beside the TV and it did not work. Would not load.

Am I doing something wrong? Tips? Should Intry again?

Were you trying to add new ROMs to the menu? That can't be done while the console power is on.

If the cart is at the menu, you should be able to start a ROM using the 'download and play' -- but then you need to reset back to the menu to choose a new game.

There are also limits to how long a USB cable will still work, but before we worry about that, let's figure out the basics.

• Like 1

Were you trying to add new ROMs to the menu? That can't be done while the console power is on.

If the cart is at the menu, you should be able to start a ROM using the 'download and play' -- but then you need to reset back to the menu to choose a new game.

There are also limits to how long a USB cable will still work, but before we worry about that, let's figure out the basics.

Intv console was off. Ill try again tomorrow with laptop beside the console.