IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Cedar Games - update

RSS Bot

So I have been working on my Oranges game for the Odyssey 2 again. I don't know when it will be released. I added a couple of things and a bug fix. Another bug popped up but it's extremely hard to do and involves dying so I'm not going to worry about it. It doesn't impact the game playing experience, just something odd I stumbled upon.

I plugged in the old Odyssey 2 which is in a permanent position right beside the TV. It lives there because it's so freaking huge. It still works, albeit a little flaky sometimes with my C7050 cartridge I use to test Odyssey 2 games I made on my computer on it.

So anyway, it snowed last night. It started at about 9:30pm. I went to bed an hour later. Woke up at about 4am or so to see an inch of snow on the ground. But it got to be 40 degrees today so it all melted. So sad. What's also sad is that a cart I got on eBay didn't work on my NES. But thankfully I got a refund on it. I must have cleaned for about half an hour and used tens of q-tips and rubbing alcohol to try and clean it but to no avail.

So with melted snow and no NES game I waited for it was kind of a crappy day for me. But at least Oranges works.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14577-cedar-games-update/