IGNORED

Playing Atari 800xl on Twitch

Reality Studio

Hey everyone, just wanted to let people here know about our Twitch channel where me and my friend Amber play retro games live. We post our past live streams on Youtube and on Episode 13 we played with the Atari 800xl, video is here:

https://youtu.be/dbqLNXIQCXk

We used a stock Atari 800xl that's been modded with the Super Video 2.1 mod for clear output, and a SIO2SD in place of a floppy drive. Some of the games we tried were Henry's House, Oil's Well, Alleycat, Frogger, Qbert and more! Anyways feel free to tune into us live sometimes, we tend to stick to consoles from the 70s and 80s.

• Like 1

He needs to play Bosconian, Tempest, SpaceHarrier... :) Dimo.... I could probably keep going RGB.... well KAZ Kompo list..... and on an on

the alcohol, and other stuff made them forget to turn write protect setting off on the atr or sd card lol

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

Oh yeah there's endless games to play! I just recently saw a video of a8 Space Harrier, looks unbelievable so we'll definitely try that on a future stream. Also want to try Yoomp, Zybek, Gremlins, Crownland, Thunderfox, etc.... Definitely will revisit Henry's House, and I need to get Amber more into Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves :)

• Like 2

Pleasant times... life has been good to Pete :)

You will want a 130XE, but their keyboards always need an upgrade though, mushy mushy. Some people took the domes out and carefully cut three tiny equidistant holes in them, sometimes you have to replace the mylar sheet in them also... Henry's House never grows old... love it just as much today as when it first appeared!

Edited by _The Doctor__