IGNORED

Double Dragon Neon

Rick Dangerous

This game isn't available for sale in the PS3 store anymore, and Majestco isn't selling it on their website.

Is it just unavailable now if you want a copy because Majestco's server is down? Any pointers would be much appreciated.

I'd be happy to pay my 9.99 for this but if it's no longer commercially available I don't really consider downloading a free copy piracy (nor sure if it's even out there or if I could get it on the PS3 from an USB Stick.)

Thanks for any and all thoughts on this.

Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions to solve your problem. But if you're in any way a fan of classic Double Dragon, you owe it to yourself to find a way to play Neon. It's really a fun game, especially in co-op, and hilarious too. It's a genuing love letter to the fans and to everything 80s.

• Like 1

I'm glad you were able to download Neon, it's really a treat. Please post your thoughts on the game when you have time. It was one of my favorite titles of last generation, and it's definitely my favorite Double Dragon game. I adore all the 80's-ness of it, the awesome artwork, and constant cheekiness.

I'm hoping Limited Run picks it up for a physical release eventually. I'd love some sort of collector's edition.

• Like 1