IGNORED

OMFG - Original Intellicart for Intellivision on eBay

fsuinnc

I gave mine away as part of Secret Santa 2016. Didn't know they were going for almost $1,000!!! (though it hasn't sold).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Intellicart-for-Intellivision-Original-numbered-cartridge-VERY-RARE/152906980682?hash=item2399f75d4a:g:SWoAAOSwsfpZ3nHH

I am not good at this "collecting" stuff. Sold my signed, #1 Philly Classic 4-Tris for a song and I gave away my Intellicart. If my wife finds out the fortunes Iam passing up she will kill me.

• Like 3

Asking price and sold are two different things.

“Completed items” is a better gauge of current market value.

Keep watch if, and when, it sells and for how much.

Very true. I see people listing Atari Jaguar items with ridiculously high Buy It Now. These sellers keep relisting over and over because no one is buying, yet they refuse to drop their prices.

• Like 3

Asking price and sold are two different things.

“Completed items” is a better gauge of current market value.

Keep watch if, and when, it sells and for how much.

All true.

I just thought it was funny to see it listed for $1,000. (No offense to Chad Schell cause I really loved my Intelli Cart but no way could I imagine somebody paying that much.

I gave mine away as part of Secret Santa 2016. Didn't know they were going for almost $1,000!!! (though it hasn't sold).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Intellicart-for-Intellivision-Original-numbered-cartridge-VERY-RARE/152906980682?hash=item2399f75d4a:g:SWoAAOSwsfpZ3nHH

I am not good at this "collecting" stuff. Sold my signed, #1 Philly Classic 4-Tris for a song and I gave away my Intellicart. If my wife finds out the fortunes Iam passing up she will kill me.

:-o

As said above, the actual sale prices are usually a lot lower than that asking price. I think it's gone for a few hundred at its peak.

There was a thread postulating what would happen to the value of this and the CuttleCart 3 now that a newer multi-cart can be easily purchased. The "hard-core" collectors who are newer on the scene will certainly go after these. The more "pure gamers" or those surveying the system will skip those if they do their research and get LTO Flash!.

Wonder where this one will end up?

Man,and I felt bad about not using my 30% off coupon today at Kohls for a pair of work shoes.

I feel better now!! :thumbsup: I actually still need that Philly Classic 4-tris and will probably never get it. :( #1, wait.......what?

Man,and I felt bad about not using my 30% off coupon today at Kohls for a pair of work shoes.

I feel better now!! :thumbsup: I actually still need that Philly Classic 4-tris and will probably never get it. :( #1, wait.......what?

Yep, Auctioned at Philly Classic and I won it. (I think for about $100). Joe Zbiciak was there and signed the box, signed the cart. All I have left are some pictures. Don't remember why I sold it but someone here on AA wanted it so I let it go.

post-111-0-81882600-1519874055_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-69047400-1519874071_thumb.jpg

post-111-0-50113500-1519874080_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, Auctioned at Philly Classic and I won it. (I think for about $100). Joe Zbiciak was there and signed the box, signed the cart. All I have left are some pictures. Don't remember why I sold it but someone here on AA wanted it so I let it go.

attachicon.gif4Tris_cart.JPG

attachicon.gif4Tris_box.JPG

attachicon.gif4Tris_ol.JPG

I look at life like this: I have made many poor decisions, but I have made way more great decisions,as long as you are ahead of things instead of falling behind you are probably doing pretty well! :)

• Like 2

4Tris_cart.JPG

4Tris_box.JPG

4Tris_ol.JPG

Don't worry, it was only number....001!? Lol :D

• Haha 1

attachicon.gif4Tris_cart.JPG

Nah, I call fake. It seems to be signed by someone named "JEPH ZBKWBVLLKGTZV"

(just kidding!)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So regarding the "going rate" value of these, the seller of the one you originally listed was asking $1000. An Intellicart just sold for a Best Offer of $200. Two more are currently available on eBay for best offers of $350 and $300, but haven't sold. One is SN # 004.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2924680942991?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=292468094299&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I am not good at this "collecting" stuff

I know what that means, as a child aged 4 or 5 i had a big collection about 300 matchbox cars (depending on my mother, maybe they was far less), everyone knew i love them and everyone gifted me some. but i traded them for sweets, if i saw one with a lollipop i wanted to have a lollipop to, "give me a car and..." - "ok, here's your car".

Wonder where this one will end up?

Yes!, intvsteve

i'm very curious - always

to a rocket sky high price of the LTO flash once it's sold out?

Edited by Gernot

• 5 years later...
On 2/27/2018 at 11:31 PM, fsuinnc said:

All true.

I just thought it was funny to see it listed for $1,000. (No offense to Chad Schell cause I really loved my Intelli Cart but no way could I imagine somebody paying that much.

What exactly is this? Now that I'm back into in television I feel like I'm going to school and learning things for the first time LOL