IGNORED

Does any have info on my “You and Atari Number one award”

bartg77

It is very real, if you want to sell it, you can probably get around $200 for it. They are pretty rare, as they were only given out to employees. If you sell it, please don't list it on ebay, list it here in the marketplace. I know of at least 2 people here who would love to have it, probably a bunch more I can't think of right now.

Hope that helps.

OMGosh for reelz. That is awesome. I am a original 80 kid. When I came upon this I fell in love. I thought this was a paperweight. Major Party foul. Im glad I keep this. There were time I almost lost it. I was going to bless a friend with it but nowww.

No Ebay gotcha

Is there a step by step process that can guide me through the market place

OMGosh for reelz. That is awesome. I am a original 80 kid. When I came upon this I fell in love. I thought this was a paperweight. Major Party foul. Im glad I keep this. There were time I almost lost it. I was going to bless a friend with it but nowww.

No Ebay gotcha

Is there a step by step process that can guide me through the market place

I is a paperweight and employee award at the same time. ;)

Just take a look at some for sale posts in the marketplace and you'll get an idea on how to list it. Personally, I would start this at $150 and take bids from there on, for a time limit you set. You can have people post their offer or take it via PM (some people don't like to be monitored).