IGNORED

Night Stalker - (XB256 compiled) FINAL VERSION

LASooner

Good, this Black too, it is also better version for the old style manual :) could i add this version to the docs page on my website too please?

Here is the GIMP template I have been using. It is missing the cut lines, but I plan to fix that when I get a around tuit ;) It does both the old style black and orange lettering, as well as the red with yellow lettering (I call it "hybrid," as a cross between the old-style and the newer style -- think I read that somewhere) with "COMMAND MODULE" and "SOLID STATE CARTRIDGE" lettering, respectively.

GIMP sometimes has a problem with text boxes losing settings. If that happens to you, the font for the cartridge name is Arial 60-point.

Example of its output:

post-27864-0-26289200-1545098546_thumb.png

post-27864-0-13186100-1545098568_thumb.png

P.S. Sorry, I did not notice the file upload failed. AA does not accept XCF files. I uploaded as a Zip this time.

label_old_style_and_hybrid.zip

• Like 2

I'll have the source file sent to you, Ciro. Turtles has been spending a lot of time with his TI lately. . . :)

oh yeah i see and i am happy his effort on ti99 :)

no prob about the source file, the final image will be enough to me to post on my website, i save my labels as .png usually :)

so i will add as iliketurtle version on the page :)

Edited by ti99iuc

Ciro, your label looks so good, it makes mine look so bad. I only made it to go with my other carts from TI . . .

Here is the GIMP template I have been using. It is missing the cut lines, but I plan to fix that when I get a around tuit ;) It does both the old style black and orange lettering, as well as the red with yellow lettering (I call it "hybrid," as a cross between the old-style and the newer style -- think I read that somewhere) with "COMMAND MODULE" and "SOLID STATE CARTRIDGE" lettering, respectively.

I published yours labels also on the docs page on ti99iuc's website ;) thanks guys

http://www.ti99iuc.it/web/index.php?pageid=database_cerca&archivioid=266#.XBlmbmi6OUk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...