IGNORED

Lot of 6 Atari 8-bit carts

AtariLeaf

My purge is not going as well as I would like. I am having to take a lot up to Goodwill and such. I am definitely watching your 1050, though... I am not certain mine still works and I would like to set my 130XE up sometime.

What up with your YouTube channel?

My purge is not going as well as I would like. I am having to take a lot up to Goodwill and such. I am definitely watching your 1050, though... I am not certain mine still works and I would like to set my 130XE up sometime.

What up with your YouTube channel?

Losing interest in making videos. I've gone through large stretches of months where I make nothing and with me purging so much in the last year or so, there's not much to make videos about anymore. Maybe a homebrew here or there when I get them but that's one or two a year if that. With my health scare last year I've just reassessed priorities and what's important to me. My collection got way out of control to begin with. It was supposed to just be a small Atari and NES collection and it exploded over those first few years and the videos were a bi-product of that. Now that I'm shrinking it back to its originally intended size (my whole game collection now fits in one dresser drawer) there's not much to make videos about.

I just think it's time for me to ride off into the sunset and move on to other things.

• Like 1