IGNORED

New beta for LTO Flash! UI Software

intvsteve

You'll find a new version to test out in beta section of the LTO Flash! User Interface Software (LUI) here.

• macOS High Sierra (10.13): You must use this version, because older versions won't work. (grumble grumble... it's not me, it's you, Apple)
  • Performance improvements for large menu layouts - especially when cart is connected
  • Improved ROM metadata support
  • The very latest version of jzIntv is included

The improved metadata support - at least in the beta - will work when you add a new ROM. Haven't added a feature to automatically scan for the extra data for existing ROMs.

Some brave and incredibly patient Mac testers have been of immense help. Thanks Intymike and ColecoJoe. Thanks to Lathe26 for catching the Windows bugs. If I've missed anyone, I apologize. This has been a long time coming.

• Like 7

The new version is 3865, right?

Upgrading from version 2918 I now have 2893. Works fine however but looking at the history there was never this version.

Could my strange numbering have anything to do with the "Andele" beta you sent me last April?

Edited by Utopia

thanks from me to, even when this cheap cheater* can't make much use of this beta.

never mind, i can play the crap on my console and that's what counts.

(well, don't erase that rom list, i stumbled as well over this though "hands off" for me, it's not needed in general, overall moving many times the files or rebuilding the content often will shorten the lifetime of the flash. i already lost 0.1%, damned :). but i guess it should last the few decades left in my lifetime)

Overall i'm very grateful for the Flash and LUI.

(last monday night a 20 year old boy played "number jumble" on my inty, a success, not his play you can imagine how clumsy he worked on my inty, but it's a success for the inty, and the work of you and joe).

*i'm still using an old machine with winXP on it and an even as old macbook which i can't upgrade to osx 10.7. no LUI on the macbook but fortunately for my rotten old PC.

thanks from me to, even when this cheap cheater* can't make much use of this beta.

never mind, i can play the crap on my console and that's what counts.

(well, don't erase that rom list, i stumbled as well over this though "hands off" for me, it's not needed in general, overall moving many times the files or rebuilding the content often will shorten the lifetime of the flash. i already lost 0.1%, damned :). but i guess it should last the few decades left in my lifetime)

Overall i'm very grateful for the Flash and LUI.

(last monday night a 20 year old boy played "number jumble" on my inty, a success, not his play you can imagine how clumsy he worked on my inty, but it's a success for the inty, and the work of you and joe).

*i'm still using an old machine with winXP on it and an even as old macbook which i can't upgrade to osx 10.7. no LUI on the macbook but fortunately for my rotten old PC.

Actually, I *do* have the Windows xp build up there, too... I just forgot to add the link.

Try this:

http://intvfunhouse.com/intvfunhouse/ltoflash/LTOFlash-xp-1.0.0.3865.zip

• Like 1

ok, great!

at home ;) that will be in a couple of days.

it's somehow sad i have no web.

but well it's to the favour of my mother that i have to visit her

and it isn't such bad for me that i have pauses where i can get creative without to get distracted by the web.

else i know i would hang out much more in a forum like this.... and that.... and this.

guess why i don't have a recent tv set, it's the same reason, it locks me up.