IGNORED

Who's going to the Midwest Classic?

shaggy

Who's going to go to The Midwest Classic in Milwaukee, WI? It will be awesome. I think it would be cool for the people that are going to finally meet the online person they chat and trade with. I for one will be going, Shaggy, and my bro will be too. I don't know what his name is on here but we both have a table so look for the table with the MAME arcade cabinet!!!!

I'm going to try my best to make it. I'll be in Chicago and heading back to the west coast that Friday. If I can extend my stay till Sunday I'll head up Saturday with my old buddy Don Thomas of ICwhen.com...... I hope!

Look for George Lucas in something that says "PlayStation"

Jerry

I'll, of course, be there :wink:

Seriously, this event should be huge this year! If you are in the area, you are going to want to make sure you don't miss this year's MWC!

I'm loading up Ajax -- the upright arcade game we'll be giving away -- to go right now, and working on finishing up the progfam right now!

I'll be there; I was already tentatively planning on it, and then I won tickets on the GDG site. Based on the prior JagFest and Midwest Classic events, it should be a blast! C'mon, folks, the lawn can wait another day... there are pixels and flippers to admire, and thumbs to exercise. :)

Check it out!

-Eric

• 5 months later...

Archived