IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports Series 2.3

Gaztee

At first I wasn't going to buy Midnight Resistance since the exchange rate between Europe and the U.S. made the game seriously skyrocket. But nah I had to have the game. Way too much awesomeness to pass up.

I just need to perform surgery and add a Genesis D-pad to my Jag controller and I'm set. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Have these been sent yet? Anxiously awaiting mine. I've never felt more giddy awaiting for an item since I was a kid. Hehe. I'm more excited about receiving these than waiting for limited run games to come in the mail.

Have these been sent yet? Anxiously awaiting mine. I've never felt more giddy awaiting for an item since I was a kid. Hehe. I'm more excited about receiving these than waiting for limited run games to come in the mail.

From time of purchase to time of delivery is usually a long time (several months). But... it's totally worth it. The quality is as it would be if it was a brand new game from Atari that you picked up off the shelf from KayBee Toys or Electronics Boutique from back in the day.

I don't want to speak for Gaztee, but that's usually the turn-around time. Only saying that so you don't get frustrated thinking he's forgotten about you.

I've bought over 20 games from him over the span of like 6-7 years if I'm not mistaken, and I've gotten every single one of them.

• Like 3