IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports Series 2.3

Gaztee

Shhh, CJ, these ports have nothing to do with you.

Exactly :P

Whoever ported the games you did a great job so you deserve the credit...dont want to take anything away from that

No worries, just don't want Gaz getting a big head :)

• Like 1

I just enjoy playing the games and appreciate all the hard work that goes into it especially with the homebrews and ports. Not really into the technical side of the business and only familiar with some of the programmers. Credit goes to where it belongs....always!!

From time of purchase to time of delivery is usually a long time (several months). But... it's totally worth it. The quality is as it would be if it was a brand new game from Atari that you picked up off the shelf from KayBee Toys or Electronics Boutique from back in the day.

I don't want to speak for Gaztee, but that's usually the turn-around time. Only saying that so you don't get frustrated thinking he's forgotten about you.

I've bought over 20 games from him over the span of like 6-7 years if I'm not mistaken, and I've gotten every single one of them.

I've seen the quality in this post and online via YouTube, although not in person. I'm more excited than worried. I'll definitely be buying all future ports. Really wish that I could buy the Super Sprint clone. Man I spent a fortune in quarters on that machine back in the day.

I think Super Sprint was finished, so its only a matter of time.

Loved this in the arcades. I ended up owning a Super Sprint arcade and a Super Off-Road. Lots of fun, but not having to worry about the quarters, made the game less intense.

Couldn't agree with you more Gaz does great work from the porting to the carts and packaging. It does take a little while but once you get one of his games you'll know it was worth it.

Cryanoj does all the ports typically. I think Gaz does all the shipping, burning, packaging, money laundering, and all the other stuff.

• Like 1

Just for a bit of fun, the first person to show proof of winning all 4 seasons on Jaguar hardware will get a copy of SCR on cart :)

Get RACING!

This makes me the saddest panda, I'm a bit nervous to use the Skunk I recently bought (the plastic shell looks a bit rough) and I wouldn't have the time to sink into it right away. Best of luck guys, this game looks freakin' awesome. = )

This makes me the saddest panda, I'm a bit nervous to use the Skunk I recently bought (the plastic shell looks a bit rough) and I wouldn't have the time to sink into it right away. Best of luck guys, this game looks freakin' awesome. = )

Crack it out of the shell, rip open an old Checkered Flag and rehouse that skunk :)

• Like 1

Just a quick update - things are going smoothly so far, so I am aiming to have all orders processed before the end of the month. In an idea world everything will ship over the bank holiday weekend, but I've made plans before :)

Thank you for the update, Gaz! Take your time; it just means that I will enjoy my purchase even more when it arrives. :)

Edited by ColecoGamer

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update - probably going to be another week before these are all shipped out. Life getting in the way again, but for sure orders should be done by 2nd June. I will get them out as soon as I can. Really want to get 2.4 out there for everyone very soon too!

• Like 5

Just a quick update - probably going to be another week before these are all shipped out. Life getting in the way again, but for sure orders should be done by 2nd June. I will get them out as soon as I can. Really want to get 2.4 out there for everyone very soon too!

This is excellent news, Gaz! You have no idea how excited I am.. :) Knowing that 2.4 is right around the corner has me smiling from ear to ear.