IGNORED

Winter Challenge in Blue / Yellow box. Crazy ebay price

ussexplorer

It has been a while since I posted and ran across another if you really want it that bad. You will pay the price. The other day I was out thrifting and ran into Winter Challenge Video Game Classic from Accolade in the blue / yellow box. I searched ebay and came up with this.

https://www.ebay.com...UoAAOSwE0JY9gKh

$950.00

I doubt it is worth this and no I do not have the included poster. From my understanding a lawsuit happened and they re-released the game as a official sega game.

So I have no idea on what this is worth and I'm to lazy to post it on ebay at a lower price to see if it goes for anything. Knowing a boxed copy of the official game goes for like $15.00 I did do something searching around the net and most of the prices reflected the later release.

So any guess on what a good price for it? No i'm lazy to put a picture up. Has the normal part k&b toys price tag and then another tag on the side for 24.99. Perhaps a used game store or something. not sure. I'm thinking it is one those ebay items that if you want it bad enough. You pay for it and nothing else. Probably just end up in my collection with the other genesis games I got. No it is not for sale either. This is mostly just a price hunt.

Thanks,

Josh