IGNORED

Anyone selling a Sear Tele-Games Super Video Arcad

Porte048

You have to bid on them to win them. I just won one off eBay bidding the minimum bid. If you had bid even $1 over minimum, you would have gotten it instead.

Mustve never found it in the search. Too bad

Also, Im very aware how ebay works, telling me I have to bid is useless, but thanks!

Edited by Porte048

Mustve never found it in the search. Too bad

Also, Im very aware how ebay works, telling me I have to bid is useless, but thanks!

Just saying since you said they get snatched up. I just got one for minimum bid, there's another with a higher-than-I'm-willing-to-pay, but not outrageous buy-it-now with 8 games.

Honestly I think my search query has been bad this whole time. Until you linked that I couldnt even find one. Thanks

I learned I had to avoid using "Sears" - since the unit itself doesn't say Sears on the front, you often get listing that don't say Sears. "Tele-Games Super Video Arcade" is my go-to. Sometimes just "Super Video Arcade" - but that turns up a lot of the just-plain-non-super "Video Arcade" Atari 2600 variant.

• 2 weeks later...

The thread starter contacted me, but hasn't followed up, so I thought I'd share what I've got and see if anyone was interested.

It's not perfect, but it works fine. Occasionally I have to adjust the video cable in the RF jack to get a clear picture, but it clears right up.

I didn't open the controllers, but I have opened other Sears controllers and they are easy to get open and clean. Of course the Sears model makes it easy to replace the controllers.

I don't know what I want for it. I wasn't really looking to sell, but since I got it out and cleaned the games, I thought I'd share and see if anyone was looking. I actually think I talked about selling this to Mr INTV a few years ago, but flaked out on him (sorry).

post-5812-0-29391300-1522537615_thumb.jpgpost-5812-0-51863300-1522537652_thumb.jpgpost-5812-0-67643200-1522537682_thumb.jpg

The thread starter contacted me, but hasn't followed up, so I thought I'd share what I've got and see if anyone was interested.

It's not perfect, but it works fine. Occasionally I have to adjust the video cable in the RF jack to get a clear picture, but it clears right up.

I didn't open the controllers, but I have opened other Sears controllers and they are easy to get open and clean. Of course the Sears model makes it easy to replace the controllers.

I don't know what I want for it. I wasn't really looking to sell, but since I got it out and cleaned the games, I thought I'd share and see if anyone was looking. I actually think I talked about selling this to Mr INTV a few years ago, but flaked out on him (sorry).

attachicon.gifWP_20180323_08_13_17_Pro.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20180325_00_58_10_Pro.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20180324_20_06_47_Pro.jpg

Friend, I am so sorry, I don’t know how the heck I didn’t see your messages, I’m going to PM you now,