IGNORED

Superman disassembly

DEBRO

Considering the time it was made I always thought 2600 Superman was a fun Superman game.

Had everything. Clark Kent seeing a crime, getting to a phone booth, changing into Superman, flying off saving the day.

I guess if I had any hack of this game it would be to give Clark Kent super speed. Just because he was in the Clark Kent outfit didn't mean he had to poke along as Clark Kent.

Aside from that, not sure what else you'd add? Heat vision to fry the robber?

Cold breath to freeze one temporarily while you catch multiple robbers?

Add more scenarios?

But still do enjoy this game. And since I like the older text label cartridges I liked how superman was there among them. Fairly complex game for one of the early releases.

• Like 1

My issue with the game play-wise was always that the map was too damned hard to navigate (which is why I mapped it out) because there is no "geography" to anything to help you orient yourself (even with the very simple graphics it could be done)... and, related to that, I hate that there are two screens you can exit and cannot return to by reversing directions. That's just fucking with the player,

I always thought there should be a "hard" game where if you put the bridge back together before jailing Lex and his gang, if any of them enter the bridge screen, they blow it up again. :)